You and Me.

It was Joe's and I's year anniversary,I can't believe  we have been together since Junior year!  We walked out of the restaurant,"That was delicious." I held his hand,fixing my bangs with my other hand,"Yeah,where to now?" he smiled at me,"Um.." I smiled,looking at the night sky thinking, "Come on Demetria." he laughed,"We have school tomorrow."

"This is embarassing,Joseph." I looked down,"What?" he smiled at me,clueless. "Let's go to our secret spot,okay?" I smiled and I got in his car that his dad bought him for his 18th birthday,He got in and started driving to our spot,I looked at him,I bit my lip. He's perfect,from his long straight dark brown hair,to his brown eyes,to his nice bright smile to his everything,I'm so lucky.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? It's freaking me out." Joe laughed,I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder,"I love you baby." I kissed his cheek,he put his arm around me,"I love you." he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes,snuggled up against him. "Turn on the radio." he demanded and I turned on the radio.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there

It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep

Tell me how you gonna be without me

If you ain't here, I just can't breathe

It's no air, no air.

"My favorite song!" I smiled and turned it up," walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew,right off the ground to float to you.There's no gravity to hold me down for real." Joe sang with a smile on his face,"But somehow I'm still alive inside,You took my breath, but I survived,I don't know how, but I don't even care." I sang back.

"That'll be our song." Joe smiled at me,"Alright." I kissed his cheek,"We're here." he pulled his car into our spot,it was beautiful,it was sand with a Lake. I got out and smiled,"Why did you want to go here? My dad wants me home at 10 and it's 8:54." Joe looked at his clock,I bit my lip. I slipped off my shirt and threw it at him. "What the he----hot mama." he looked at me in a gaze.

I then pulled down my skirt and looked at him sexually,"How bout skinny dippin?" I smirked,as I unclipped my bra and he watched it as it dropped,then I slipped off my thong. "You coming,or are you going to stare?" I smiled and headed into the lake. "I'm coming." he stripped his clothes off and ran into the lake.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck,I started kissing his soft lips,"Happy Anniversary handsome." I ran my hand through his hair,"Happy anniversary." he smiled and started kissing on my neck. I smiled a little,feeling the temptation. I ran my left hand up and down his torso. He pulled away,"You are ready,right?" he looked at me.

"Yeah..I want my first time to be special,and this time is special." I looked at him,"But if you didn't bring a condom,then we can't do it.." I sighed,"But aren't you on the pill?" Joe asked,"Yeah,but I want to be 100% sure." I looked at him,"I got condoms in the car,I'm not going to hurt you." he cupped his manly hands on my face.

I smiled and kissed him,the kissed turned heated real fast.I wrapped my legs around him as he lifted me up,kissing on my neck. He carried me to his car,without ruining the moment. He opened his trunk and laid me down softly,I looked him in the eyes,'What?" he smiled,"Nothing." I smiled,he then laid his lips on my one of breasts and his hand started rubbing the other one,I bit my lip in pleasure,I ran my hand down his body.

I found his throbbing member and I smirked to myself and I got a hold of it and started rubbing it roughly,"My god,baby." he smiled as he bit my nipple. I let out a moan. He took his hand off my boob and slid it down to my clit,he started rubbing it softly,I moaned,"Yesss!" I bit my lip. "Good,you're so beautiful!" Joe looked at me.

He kissed down my body,he then slipped two fingers in and started pumping them in and out of me,I cried in pleasure,"God baby." he bit his lip. "I want you.." I looked at him,he looked at me,he kissed my lips and grabbed a condom from the backseat,he opened it softly and slipped it on. He then tapped his manhood again my pussy,he then entered it in me.

He started thrusting in and out slowly,looking at me,"Ow!!" I cried out,he stopped,"Should I stop? I don't want to hurt you." he looked at me,"Keep going..the pain will go away soon.." I cried,he began to do it slowly,I bit my lip in pain,suddenly it stopped,I started moaning,"Joe faster!!" 

He began to thrust in faster and hard,"GOD YES!!" I moaning,throwing my head back,"You feel soo good baby!" he went faster,I moaned. "Lay down." I looked at him and he laid down next to me,I got on top of him and slipped his dick inside of me and started to ride him roughly.

..

I laid on top of him,out of breath,"That was..." Joe couldn't get out as he was out of breath two,"Thank you for taking it slow for me." I kissed his lips,"Anything." he smiled and kissed my lips,"We should go..it's 9:39.." I got out and handed his clothes and I got mine on,once we were changed,we got in the car and he drove me home.

"I'll be here to pick you up for school tomorrow. Love you." Joe kissed me,"Alright,love you." I smiled and got out of the car,I headed inside.

Joe's POV.

I can't believe I had sex with my girlfriend in my car,I'm so lucky to have her. She is really the light of my life. I might be 18,but she really is the love of my life. I put my car in reverse and headed home. I turned on the radio,thinking.

I got home in time,I parked my car and headed inside,"Hey son,how was your date with Demi?" my dad looked at me,"It was amazing." I smiled,"Thanks." I headed upstairs to my bedroom,I took off my shirt and pants and grabbed my laptop and sat on the floor against my bed.

"Did you finish your homework,Joseph?!" my mom asked,"Yeah,I did it before baseball practice." I said,"Good job,babe!" she said,I rolled my eyes,and headed onto facebook."Had an amazing anniversary w/ u. Thank u! ILY." Demi texted me,I smiled,"I enjoyed it too. I miss you already :( "

"So did you get lucky?" Nick walked in,I became wide eyed,"Shut the god damn door!" I charged,he chuckled and shut the door. "So did you?" Nick smirked,"Yeah,and it was perfect,I wouldn't imagine differently." I gushed. "Dude,I don't want to know how you guys did it,but where did you do it?"

"Well,first we went skinny dipping in our secret spot..and then we did it in my car trunk." I smiled,"Remind me not to ever sit in your trunk,ever." Nick said,I threw a pillow at him. "Sorry,but it's the truth." Nick laughed.

"Where is Kevin?" I looked at him,"Out." Nick shrugged,"Dad didn't give him a curfrew!?" I said,upset,"Dude,he's 20. He doesn't need one." Nick laughed,"Ugh." I sighed.

"Well,we got school in the morning,I'll see you." Nick walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the first chapter for you.

I'm sorry it's not much,but now it's on hold until 2 stories end,sorry.

And take a note about their favorite song,'no air'. It will appear again.