Back To The Same Routine.

“Morning,baby.” Harry patted my back,I groaned, “Morning.” I rubbed my eyes, “Vanity Fair is on the second line,love and I made you breakfast.” he kissed my cheek and walked out. I jumped up when he said Vanity Fair. I slipped on my robe and rushed to the phone.

“This is Demi.” I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, “Hello this is Lorenzo. I’m one of the photographers for Vanity Fair Magazine and we would absolutely love for you to be in one of our mags.”

“Yeah,I’d love to! Absolutely!” My face beamed with a smile, “Great, we would like you here on set at 2:30.” he instructed.

“Sounds good. See you then. Bye,bye.” I hung up. I headed downstairs squealing. “Guessing you agreed?” Harry chuckled, “Of course. Hey Paisley.” she didn’t say anything. “Paise?” I looked at her, “Go away,mommy. I miss daddy!!” she ran upstairs. I looked down and sighed.

“She’ll get over it.” Harry pecked my lips, I sat down and took a bite of my breakfast,I took my phone out and read through the messages.

“Babe? :(“

“Please call me. My mom HAD NO RIGHT. I love you so much.”

“I love you. So much.”

“It’s Joe.”

“Here’s our song. :)” a video of Joe singing No Air played, I sighed and deleted all the messages. “So what are you doing today,handsome?” I looked at him.

“I got the day off,so it’s perfect for you to go model.” he chuckled, eating his breakfast. “Thank you,babe...I was also thinking about going wedding dress shopping with Raine.”  I played with my food. “You didn’t find one in Texas?” he looked at me with his green eyes. “N-no..” I shook my head.

“Oh,okay. “ he got up,putting his plate in the sink after kissing my forehead.

Joe.

I headed back to my parents, I sighed and walked inside, “Don’t tell me ‘I knew you would be back.’ “ I glared,headed upstairs. I shut my door and flopped onto my bed, I was scanning through all my messages with Demi.

“Joseph Adam Jonas!” my mom barged in, “WHAT?!” I glared at her, “Do.Not.Raise.Your.Tone. At me,Joseph.You live in my house,you live by my rules. I’m sorry I made her leave.”

“Stop ruining my love life!” I looked up at her, “Your love life? You call that a love life when the girl is engaged to someone else?!” she put her hand on her hip. “She was going to call it done with the British Bum. You ruined everything! If you didn’t make me go to Career day in high school, I wouldn’t of been inspire on going to the Army and she would be mine.”

“You had no idea what you wanted to do with your life,Joe! I had to guide you! I didn’t want you to join the arm either,but you did,I wasn’t going to stop you!”

“I was suppose to be in Harry’s place. I am the one that should love on her and be the one who marries her.” I sighed, “You don’t think you guys were going to actually be forever?”

My eyes shot at her, I grabbed a little black box from under my bed and threw it at her, “Yeah I was.”

“Where did you get money to buy this engagement ring?” she raised a brow, “I sold grandpa’s watch…” I looked at her,kind of nervous now. “Joe...pack your bags and get out of...my house.” her voice cracked.

“Mo--”

“JOE,GET OUT!” she threw the box at me and left.

Demi.

I finished the photoshoot and now I’m at a bridal store with my friend Raine. I walked out in a sweetheart neckline with lace sleeves. I spun around, “What do you think?” I grinned,she shook her head, “Oh hell no. That does not look like you. Please take it off.”

I giggled and headed back to the dressing room, I slipped on a David Tutera strapless lace mermaid dress. I headed outside, “How bout this?”

“Booty-ful.” Raine giggled, “Really?” I turned around and looked in the mirror, I covered my mouth at how good I look, “Wow…”

“I think that’s the dress,Dems.”

“You think so?” I grinned, “Yes,absolutely!” she clapped, so I went and took it off and bought the dress. We left the bridal store and went out for lunch.

“So Joe is back..” I chewed on my sandwhich. He mouth dropped, “Your Joe?”

“Yes...he isn’t dead...it’s just my parents hid all his letters.” I sighed, “Wow..so you guys?...” I shook my head, “Nah...we hooked up once or twice...but that’s over...I love Harry.” I sipped my water. “Has he met Paisley?”

"Yeah,actually...she’s mad at me because I took her away from him..” I sighed.

Joe.

It was not around 8 and Kevin invited me to a stripp club. I was in the private lounge getting a strip dance from some beautiful stripper. She was rubbing her ass on my crotch. “Yeah, baby.. Shit, I could let you do this all night.” I laid my hands on her curves.

“You make me so horny,handsome.” she kept dancing along with the music.

I smirked,she finally finished her dance, “I really like you...how about we go to my place?” she rubbed my shoulder, I was a little wasted at this point.  “Sure,I….I..will...pick..pick you up.” I got up, “I’ll meet you in the back,handsome.” she winked and walked off to the back. I stumbled outside.

“Ww-w-where’s my car?” I stumbled to the middle of the road,what looked like my car.

“AHH” I heard some woman scream,then the next thing I was on the ground and everything slowly turned black.