We're One In the Same.

Demi's POV.

"Dems,wake up!!" Dallas barged into my room,I groaned my way out of bed and slipped on my glasses since I didn't have on my contacts,I headed downstairs,"Morning sweetheart." my mom smiled,"Morning." I yawned. I made myself a bowl of cereal.

"Good Morning beautiful!! C u @ school 2day." Joe texted me,I smiled,"Boyfriend alert." Dallas smirked,I glared,"Atleast I have one." I stuck out my tongues. "Whatev." Dallas rolled her eyes,"Girls,stop." Eddie,my stepdad sipped his coffee.

I put my bowl in the sink and headed to my bedroom. I slipped on black faded jeans and a white off the shoulder shirt that saids,'Save the World' with black leather flats. I did my makeup and slipped on a long gold necklace and bracelet. I tied my hair into a ponytail and fixed my bangs. I grabbed my purse and headed to Dallas's car.

Dallas started driving me to school. I was playing Candy Crush on my phone."So how many days until you graduate?" Dallas filling the quiet air,"I got a month left." I said,"Alright,see you later,sis." Dallas pulled her car over,"Bye." I got out and headed inside.

I headed to Selena,"Hey!" I smiled and hugged her,"How was it yesterday?" She smirked,"Amazing." I smiled,"North Highschool,if you want to sign up for the contest,the sign up seat is next to the drama club." the intercom said,"Dems,we should totally join!" Selena's eyes gotten big,"What could we possibly do?" I laughed.

"We can sing! We can write and perform our own song,come on!!" Selena begged,I laughed,"Fine." I followed her to the drama club."Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.." Selena wrote on the sign up sheet,"Singing a duet." she wrote.

"We're in." she smiled,"When is this contest?" I raised an eyebrow,"Friday at 4." Selena fixed her hair,"Sel,today is Tuesday..." I glared at her,"I come over and we work on our song today and tomorrow and Thursday we pick out our outfits." Selena smiled."You're such a girl." I laughed.

"Hey Selena,hey babe." Joe came up and kissed my lips,"Hey,took you long enough." I giggled."Sorry,I had to straight my locks." he smiled,"And you're such a girl." I pecked his lips,"Hey girls." Nick walked to us,"Hey Nick." I smiled,putting my arm around Joe,"What are you up too?" Nick asked,curious.

"We signed up for the contest,we're doing a duet." Selena smiled,Nick and Joe snickered,"Hey,you know I like to sing." I said,"Singing Joe's name." Nick mumbled,Joe bopped him in the back of the head,"Dude." Joe glared,I laughed.

"Let's join,dude!" Nick said,"Oh,so it's a competition?" I smirked,"You're on." Joe picked up the pen and wrote down his and Nick's name on the board. "Well,if Demi and I win,you boys give us a back message,whenever we want for a month." Selena declared.

"Deal." Nick smirked,"And if Nick and I win,you girls will wash our baseball attire for a month." Joe smirked,"Deal." I smirked back."That was the first bell..we gotta head to class." I took Joe's hand,"I'll see you girls later." I waved and walked to class with Joe.

"What do we really get if we win the contest?" Joe looked at me,"I think a free lunch,I don't really know.." I giggled,"Well,that's shit." Joe said,"I'll see you after class?" Joe stopped infront of my classroom,"Of course." I smiled,"See you." I kissed his lips.

He pulled away,looking at me,he smiled,I wiped the lipgloss off his lips,"See you." I dropped his hand and head to my English III class. I sat in my assigned seat. "So I hear you signed up for the contest." Miley turned around,"Yeah..My best friend and I." I smiled.

"Ha,well good luck,because I'm going to win,I'm awesome." she smiled,"It's just a free lunch,chill down." I laughed,"Listen." she handed me her phone and pressed play.