Truth.

Demi:

 “So what are you planning on doing today?” Harry sipped his tea,”Well...I’m planning on meeting Joe at lunch…”

 “Nothing is going on between you two?” he raised an eyebrow,”No...not at all..” I gave him a smiled,”I just think it’s time to tell him about Paisley…” I sighed,”Good luck,babe.” he kissed my lips,”You staying home today?” I looked at him,”Yeah. I’ll watch Paise.” he got up.

 “You’re the best.” I smiled big. “Let’s meet at Blue Cow Kitchen for lunch.” I texted Joe. “I’m good staying here.” He replied.

 I sighed,”Please..there is something important I need to tell you.” I texted back,”Fine. See you in an hour.”

 I got up from the couch and headed to the shower. I got in quickly and washed up.

 Once I got out,I quickly dried my black hair and slipped on a gray quarter-length sleeve sleeve with a scarf and jeans and black leather boots. I grabbed my purse,”I’m off,babe.” I pecked his lips.

 “Good luck.” Harry grinned,playing with Paisley,”Bye mommy!!” she came running to me,”Bye,baby.” I kissed her forehead before I got in my car and left.

 I parked and saw Joe sitting outside with a table,”Hey.” I looked at him,”Hello...I thought outside would be okay,the weather is amazing here.” he looked at the menu,”It’s great.” I smiled,I sat down.

 “Hello,have we decided on what we want to drink?” the waitress asked,smiling,”Uh,yeah..” Joe looked at her,”I’ll have the sugarbird iced tea.” Joe ordered. “I’ll have the homemade lemonade.” I smiled.

 I glanced at Joe when the waitress left,he looked away at me,I sighed and looked down at my menu.

 The waitress came and place down our drinks,Joe ordered himself fried chicken sliders and I ordered a salad.

 “So what do you want to tell me?” Joe glared at me,I gulped,”Well….I haven’t truly been true to you...if that makes sense…” I bit my lip,”So you’re not engaged to that British Bum?” his face looked hopeful,I sighed,”No..”

 “Then what is it?” he glared,

“Um...Paisley is your daughter….” I fiddled with my straw wrapper,”You’re kidding,right?” he chuckled,I shook my head no. “How is she just three then?” he raised a brow.

 “She’s actually four….I...um...found out I was pregnant before I started college...like two weeks before…She’s yours,Joe…” I looked at him,”Are you sure it’s not Harry’s?” he crossed his arms.

 “What the fuck!? It’s not his. You were the last person I fucked,before college. It’s yours. You were stupid to not see she looked bigger than a three year old and that she looks just like you.” I glared back.

 “Then why didn’t you tell me it was mine!? And your story seemed quite real.” he scoffed,I rolled my eyes,”I got scared,Joe...You already learned that I was engaged...I didn’t want you to have a fucking heart attack.”

 "Wow…” he sighed.

 “And I...I..didn’t go to college…” I looked up at him.

 “I’m fucking pregnant,Harry.” I wiped my eyes,Harry just stood there stunned, “What are you going to do?” he slipped his hands in his pockets. “I can’t go to college now…” I sighed.