Hanging Out.

Demi.

I woke up in an empty bed,but the smell of food cooking,I got up and slipped my robe on,I headed downstairs.”Morning,mommy!” Paisley smiled at her coloring table,”Morning,baby.” I bent over and kissed her forehead,I headed to the kitchen,”Hey beautiful.” Harry had on pants,but no shirt. He has gotten a lot of tattoos since high school,it was pretty hot.

“Morning,handsome.” I pecked his lips,”So what are you doing today?” I stroke his back,”Studio with the boys,why?” he grinned,flipping the pancakes,”Would it be okay if I hung out with Joe?” I ran my hands through his hairs,”No,go ahead. I’ll even get Paisley to daycare.” he gave me a smile,”You the best.” I pecked his cheek then headed off to Paisley,”Let’s get you changed for daycare then we will eat.” I picked her up and carried her to her princess themed bedroom.

“Can I wear what I want,mommy? Other four year olds do.”

“Well,you’re not the other four year olds.” I smiled,I got  her in a pink shirt with a zebra on it and tan shorts,”I’ll do your hair later,go get your breakfast.” I headed to my bedroom and got into sweatpants and a tshirt,then I headed downstairs.

Joe.

I woke up in a closet,naked and beside a girl,”Shit!” I got up and got on my clothes,”Oh hey…” the girl moaned,”Oh you totally got me weak.” she moaned again,she got up and got her clothes on,”I’m usually not the guy who would have one night stands,definitely with strippers..I was just mad..”

“I might lose my job for this,but it was worth it.”she winked,”Bye.”  I walked out and got a taxi to my hotel,I sighed.

I paid the driver and headed to my room,”Where the hell were you!?” Nick glared,”I went to a club last night..and I slept with a stripper..I’m going to shower….” I headed to the shower.

I got out and slipped on a white shirt and black jeans with gray converses,I laid on my bed,”So you ready to find Demi!?” Nick prepped,”I already found her yesterday,that’s why I went to a club…”  I sighed,”She’s a stripper?” Nick’s eyes grew,”No...she is engaged to Harry Styles..and she has a kid who is actually Dallas’s daughter,but Dallas didn’t want it,or something like that.”

“Damn...I’m sorry bro.” Nick came and sat next to me,I sighed,”Why does Harry Styles sound familiar?” he scratched his head,”He’s that British guy that was on the soccer team in High School.” I sighed,”Which one,there were like five of them.”

“The one who kept flirting with Demi,the green eyed one with the long brown curls.” Nick looked at me,”Oh shit….makes sense!” I raised my brow at him,”What?”

“That summer they hung out all the time.” I sighed,I laid down.

"Demi,I'm sorry but that dick made me mad..and jealous...I guess my jealous took over."

"There is no reason to be jealous...you have me. You and me forever." Demi  turned to me,"Do you accept my apology?" I pouted,"Of course." she giggled and pulled me into a kiss,I pushed her against her locker as she wrapped her arms around my neck,I  placed my firm hands on her sides as we were making out. She stroke the back of my hair.

“Someone is at the door.” Nick got up and answered the door,”Oh my God,Nick!!!” Demi hugged him,”Hey Demi,how’s it going?!” Nick pulled away smiling,Demi had on black tights with a black short dress with a cutout  in the middle with a gray cardigan. “It’s going good! How bout you?”

“Great,I’m actually engaged myself and Selena is expecting.” Nick gleamed a smiled,Demi clapped her hands together,”Aww,that’s so cute,send her my congrats!”

“Will do.”

“So,Joe,I was wondering if we could hang today? I’m free. You’re welcome to come,Nick.” she smiled,”No,thanks. I wanna do some exploring. Thanks though.” Nick grabbed his shoes. She looked at me,”Joe?” she pouted. I smiled a little,”You haven’t change,yeah...sure let’s go.” I grabbed my blue jean jacket and we walked out to her big black escalade.

“So where are we going?” I asked,buckling my seatbelt,”Dave and Busters.” she smiles,”It’s only 11:30..” I looked at her,”So,we can play some games and when we get hungry,we can eat.” she giggled,I glanced at her,”What is it?” she smiled.

“Are you happy with Harry? Does he give you a lot of love?” I glanced at her,”Yeah...I love him,Joe.I wouldn’t say yes to marry if I didn’t love them.” she kept driving,”So when did you guys start dating?” I played with my jacket. “We started dating two years ago...he just proposed a few months ago.” she nodded.

“So how was college?” I questioned her up again,”Um….it was good...” she rubbed her head,”You didn’t know Selena was pregnant? Because in the hotel awhile ago,you seemed shocked.” I looked at her.

“Well...Selena and I lost touch...once I had a kid,I bounced,I became...um..distant.” she nodded,“A kid?” I looked at her,”I mean,Dallas left,so I went along with her.” I heard her sigh.

We got to Dave and Busters and we headed straight to the air hockey table,which got us laughing,”You are cheating! You cheater!” I laughed,pointing at her,she threw her head back laughing,”I am not!”

We continued playing the games there and once we got hungry,we ordered food,we were having a great time. We stayed there until 5:30,that’s when she took me back to the hotel. “I had a great time.” She smiled as I got out,”Yeah,same here. It brings back good memories.” I smiled,”Yeah.” she nodded.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I shut the door,”Joe.” she rolled down the window,”Yeah?” I looked at her,”Why did you actually come to LA?” she looked at me,I turned around,I knew the response she wanted,”I came to see friends...I came to see how you were...that’s it… I’m only staying here for five days,so I have four days left...then I’ll be out of your hair.”

She didn’t reply.

“Night,Dems.” I gave her a smiled,then I headed to my room,Nick was still gone,I took off my jacket and laid on my bed.