Giving Up On You,Is Like Giving Up On Breathing.

*Sexual Content*

Joe.

I pulled up in Demi’s driveway, “You ready to see mommy?” I picked her up and carried her to the door, “I can’t wait to show her all my new toys!! Thank you daddy!!” she hugged me. I put her down and knocked on the door, “Anything for you,princess.”

Dianna opened the door, “Oh hey, Joe. Hey Paise!” she picked her up, “Where’s mommy?” I looked at them, “She’s went out...she got mad at grandma..”

“She got mad at you? Why?” I put my hands in my pockets, “I think you should let her tell you….she’s at her secret spot.” I nodded, “Alright...well,bye Paisley. I’ll see you tomorrow. “ I kissed her cheek then got in my car. I sat there thinking, I started my car and drove to the spot.

I pulled my car up behind hers and got outside of my car. She turned around, she had tears in her eyes and papers in her hands, “What are you reading?” I looked at her, “You were there…” she sniffled,wiping her eyes, “I’m still confused.” I sat next to her on the top of her car. “My parents hid all your letters...cause they wanted me to move on..” she sighed, “I read all these letter… you never gave up….” she looked at me.

I wiped her eyes with my thumb, “Giving up on you,is like giving up on breathing..” I stared at her,mesmerized about her, “I should have searched my house….I gave up...I went crazy..I’m so sorry..” she laid down,then sat back up, “In one way,you didn’t...in some part...I wanted you to move on from me...It took me a year in war to realize you need someone to love you 24/7...not through letters…” I took her hand and entwined it. “But one letter doesn’t make sense.” she handed me it. “Oh.” I chuckled.

“I love a girl in a whole another language,people look at us strange,don't understand us.They try to change it,I try to tell her don't change.” I looked at her as she blushed.

I sang her the song I wrote her while I was in war. “Wow… I love it..” she stared at me, “Demi, I have loved you for a long time..You might see it...but I can only be sane with you in it…” I kissed her knuckles, “But don’t say that then say you regret it the next day.” she stroke my face.

“I’m done trying to shield myself from the pain,cause damn, loving you is worth the pain…” I kissed her cheek, “I’m going to do it.” she bit her lip, I pulled away, “Do what?”

“I’m going to tell Harry I can’t marry him,because my heart belongs to someone else.” she leaned her face in, I couldn’t help but to smile. I should tell her not to do it,but I couldn’t do that. Not at this moment. I pecked her lips and laid down, “This place brings back a lot of memories.” I looked at the sky. “I have to agree.”

I looked at her, then I got off the car and started taking off my clothes, “What are you doing?” she sat up,  I took off my pants,looking at her sexually, “How bout skinny dippin!?” I headed to the lake,she was still on the car,watching me be butt-naked. “You coming or are you going to stare?” I smirked as she threw her head back,laughing.

Demi then pulled down her skirt and looked at me sexually,"How bout skinny dipping?"she smirked,as she unclipped her bra and I watched it as it dropped,then she  slipped off her thong. "You coming,or are you going to stare?"she smiled and headed into the lake. "I'm coming." I stripped my  clothes off and ran into the lake.

She hopped off the car and took off her clothes, she ran into the lake, “Fuck.. the moon’s light is hitting you in all the right places.” I put my hands on her hips, she giggled. “Why thank you.” she shook her head to get her hair out of her face, I quickly scanned her body.

“Have you always had boobs like that?” I moved all her hair to one side and started sucking on her neck,she giggled, “Well,boobs grow over time….” she bit her lip, she slid her hands down to my ass. “So sexy.” I whispered in her ear. “Mmm..” she started giving me little kisses all over my neck. I needed her now. I couldn’t take this any longer.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around mine, “I can’t wait for when your hair gross out,I want to run my finger through it.” she bit her lip. I opened the trunk of my car and laid her down.

Demi.

I motioned him to climb in here with him, and he did. “God,baby,your body is wonderland..” he rubbed his hand over my b.reasts,causing me to moan. I was kissing down his v-lines, sucking lightly on his hip bone. “Oh,Demi.” he breathed as his hands found my hair. He moaned my name again when I kissed the head of his manhood softly. I stroked it lightly with my hand as I felt him shiver in pleasure. I took him in my mouth as his loud moan filled the air.

I gently nibbled on the head, I swirled my tongue around the tip as I stroked with my hand what I couldn’t fit in my mouth.  “Oh my--Fuck!” he choked out trying to catch his breath. “Hmm.” my mouth vibrated on his d.ick causing him to pull my head lightly against his d.ick. I started bobbing my head and sucking a little harder trying to give him serious pleasure.  I could tell how much he wanted me, I’m just a little tease.  took my mouth away from his dick and lightly sucked on one of his b.alls while I stroked his length. His eyes flew shut as he groaned again. “Baby….fuck…I’m going to explode.”

I nodded as replaced I spat on my hand, moving it up and down his d.ick. I opened my mouth and took him in again, I deep throated as much as I could before I gagged and focused on sucking him. His grip on my hair moved to my shoulders and tightened as I knew he was close. I kept sucking as hard as I could until I felt him explode in my mouth.  “DEMETRIA!!” he shouted.

I released him and crawled back up to be face to face with him.I kissed his sweaty forehead and he pecked my cheek. I moaned when his hands found my b.reasts and he caressed them gently. I could feel his soft hands sliding down to my hips.  A relaxed sigh left both our mouths as he pulled me onto his lap. “I love you so much,baby..” he whispered against my shoulder as he placed soft kisses along my back. “ I love you too,Joe.” I  whispered back which turned into a moan as his fingers began to travel down the inside of my thigh.

“You’re so beautiful.” he whispered as his thumb found my c.lit, slowly he drew soft circles against the small nub causing me to whimper in his arms. “Moan my name beautiful.” he whispered in my ear. “Oh Joe,I love when you touch me like this, you feel so good.” I moaned, I felt him lifting me out of the water and placing me on the side so I was laying down and his head was in between my legs. He moaned in my p.ussy and began licking and sucking my most sensitive area.

“I’m not going to last baby, finish me off, e.at me out” I whispered as he immediately complied and brought his head to my p.ussy “C.um for me baby.” he whispered as he sucked my p.ussy harder, I groaned as my whole body tightened and I released in his mouth.

I grinned as I pushed him back so he was lying down I slowly sat on his d.ick, both of us moaning as he filled me up. “Fuck Demi, you’re so tight” he groaned as I took his whole d.ick in me. I moved my hips in circles trying to get used to how big he was.

I began to bounce up and down on his d.ick, his hands holding my hips to keep me steady. Around us it was silent, the only noise being our pants and groans. “Fuck Joe.” I moaned as his fingers found my c.lit and he began to rub it. “Baby I’m so horny, you’re so sexy” he moaned as his grabbed my boobs.

I leaned down and smashed our lips together as he took his opportunity to begin thrusting up into me taking control and taking me by surprise. “Oh Joe, you feel amazing” I moaned as I tightened my walls around his c.ock. He moaned,picking up his pace.

“Uh Joe… I’m going to c.um.” I said as he moaned and picked up the pace even more. I saw stars as my orgasm hit me, I cried out his name as I felt him burst inside me. He kept thrusting but slowed down-trying to prolong our o.rgasms.

We both were trembling as we came off our highs. “Oh my god.” He whispered in my ear,breathing heavily. We kept the car rocking all night long. This wasn’t sex,this was making love. And it felt like this was the first time we ever seen each other over a year. It just felt right.

----------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile since they had sex lmao.

Ya'll needed a happy chapter,cause next chapt--nvm.