Not Answering.

Joe;

I was behind a shattered brick wall.which was a building,but it shattered since the war began. I poke out on the side to shoot and kill the enemies,"Have you gotten your letter yet?" Tyler asked me,"No. I hope Demi got it..." I hid undercover.

"It probable hasn't got here yet." Tyler kept shooting,suddenly blood went everywhere,I looked over at Tyler and his head was blown off,"TYER!!!" I ran to his corpse,he was dead.

"Tyler.." I bend down,I wiped my eyes,my only friend in the army and he's dead. I took the photo from his pocket and slipped it in my pocket,"I'll give it to your wife. I promise you,dude." I got up and started shooting like crazy,mostly for revenge for killing my friend.

Demi;

"What hasn't he written me back!?" I began to worry,"Honey,he's in war,I don't think he can answer that quickly,give him time." my mom read through her mail,I sighed,"But..what if he's dead..." I looked down,"You can't think that...think positive,honey." my mom said,I sighed.

"Well,Harry invited me to go to a Justin Timberlake concert. I'll see you later,mom." I kissed her cheek and headed to my car,I drove to Harry's.

I pulled into his driveway,he then got in,"I thought we were going in your car?" I laughed."My car died." he buckled up,I started driving to the arena,"So when is the concert?"

"7." Harry was fixing his hair,"But it's 3:30.." I glanced at him,"I know." he smirked,"Aren't we going to be a little early?" I kept focus on the road. "Nah..." he kept smiling.

We got to the arena and Harry led me in,"Harry..."

"Shh..." he smiled,he took my hand and led my backstage,he then knocked on the door that said,'Timberlake.' My mouth dropped,"Harry!!! You can't be serious!!" I pushed him playfully,"But I am." he smiled,"Hello there." Justin answered the door,"H----hi..I'm Demi..." I became speechless."I'm Harry." Harry grinned.

"It's nice to meet you guys. Wanna take a picture or just stand there?" he smiled,we followed him.

We took a picture with him,"Thank you so much!" I smiled,"No big deal. See you guys tonight." he waved and walked back to his dressing room,"Harry,how did you do this?" We headed back to the car,"Let's just say...I know people." he grinned,"Let's get some McDonald's."

I drove to the nearest McDonald's,we ordered our food and ate it,afterwards,Harry bought us an ice cream cone. "Thank you." I smiled,he just nodded,"So how is Joe doing?" he looked at me with his green eyes,"I don't know...he haven't replied back to my letter yet..." I sighed.

"I'm sure,he's fine.." he laid his hand on my leg,"I

hope so...I'm going to try again tonight." I bit my lip.

We cleaned off and headed back to the arena.

"Got time, but I don't mind,just wanna rock you girl.I'll have whatever you have,come on, just give it a whirl.See I've been watching you." We watched Justin perform.

After the concert,I took Harry home,"Thank you for inviting me,I had fun...He was amazing." I hugged Harry,"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he grinned,I kissed his cheek,"Bye."

He smiled big,getting out of my car,"Bye,Demi." he waved and headed inside.

Once I got home I headed straight to my room,I sat at my desk with a pen and paper.

Dear Joe,

Are you okay? I hope you are. You never replied to my recent letter. I love and miss you..I saw Justin Timberlake in concert today...He's pretty awesome!! God,I want you to come home. I miss you. I start college in about 5 weeks...please reply. I love you,always.

Love,

Demi.

---------------------------------------------

Uh oh. Joe didn't get the letter :o

One chapter left until this book gets good ;)))