Forever.

On April 19 2015, Jackson Riley Jonas was born. He was our baby boy. Paisley loved him as much we did. We moved in to a much bigger house. Joe started his teaching job, the August of 2014. He’s been enjoying it. Paisley started Kindergarten, so I was at home with Jackson.

Selena and Nick had a baby girl named Madeline Jessie Jonas. Her and Jackson are a few months apart. Selena was coming over with Madeline to have a play date. “Hey Selly. Can you say hey Selly and Maddie?”

Jackson just looked at me and grinned.  “Did Nick tell you?” I looked at her,confused, “Tell me what?” We sat down. “We’re all having dinner at Dakota’s Culinary?” Selena grinned at me, “I haven’t heard any of this.” I looked at Jackson.

“And I have to take you there to meet the boys. Joe is picking up Paisley from school,so we’re meeting the boys there.” Selena grinned, I sighed.  

I got Jackson to sleep and then I got ready for dinner. Selena got ready at my place and once we both were ready,we got the babies in her car and we headed to Dakota’s.

We walked in and found Nick,Paisley and Joe. “Hey baby.” Joe pecked my lips, “Hey, an earlier notice would have been nice,Joe.” I looked at him, he got down on one knee, I bit my lip smiling.

“Demetria Devonne Lovato, It seems like I have known you since August 20 1992.  But ever since that day that I met you, I absolutely loved you and I wanted you to be mine. We dated when we were 17 and we were each other first..It was a journey with you when I got back from war,but I got you back and now, I want you to be my first,and only wife. Demetria will you marry me?” he opened up a box.

I covered my mouth, “Yes, I do!!” I jumped up and down, he slipped the ring on my finger and got up, “I love you.” he kissed me.

December 20 2015, was our wedding, I was excited to marry the love of my life.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God in Paradise, and into which holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined.” the preacher spoke, but my eyes stayed on Joe,smiling.

“Therefore if any man can shew any just cause, why they may not un-lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.”

“I require and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful.”

“Joseph, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I do.” Joe smiled at me.

“Demetria, Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I do.” I winked at Joe.

“Joseph repeat after me.”

“I Joseph, take thee Demetria to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.”

“Demetria,now you repeat after me.”

"I Demetria take thee Joseph to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

We then slipped each other’s rings on. “I now announce you,Mr. and Mrs. Jonas. You may kiss the bride.” he smiled at us, “Yes.” Joe mumbled as he dipped me over and he kissed me.

This is a shitty ending,but it works. Glad you guys like this book!! Go check out my others. Peace out!