Partying.

Harry invited me to a party,I hate his parties,but I was bored,so. I slipped on gold sequin shorts and a black bustier. I had on gold jewelry and then I fixed my hair and make up. I slipped on my black jeffrey campbell shoes with gold spikes,I headed downstairs.

“She hasn’t heard from Joe in 2 weeks,Eddie! How do we tell her that he might be de--”

“He’s not dead. Don’t you say that.” I looked at her,”I’m sorry,baby,but you have to real--” I cut her off,”No,I don’t. I know he’s alive,I know it!” I grabbed my clutch,”Well,I’m going to a party,so feel free to talk behind my back.” I glared,then I headed to my car,I started driving to Miley’s.

I pulled my car on the side of the road,and got out,I headed inside,since the door was halfway open. It was the same as all the parties. Smoking,drinking,and making out. “Hey,wow you look good.” Harry hugged me,I smiled,”Thanks. I feel like drinking…Show me which beer is the best.”

He took me to the bar,”I only drink like one glass,because I’m not the person who gets wasted.” he nodded,I do have to show you something..” he rolled up his sleeve,showing me his little ‘A’ tattoo on his wrist,”Cool,what does it mean?” I smiled,pouring some alcohol substance.

“It’s my mom’s initial…” he grinned,”Oh,that’s cute.” I gave him  a smile. I then sipped my drink,I gagged a little,”You okay?” he chuckled,”You’ll get use to the taste.” he nodded,”Okay..” I took a sip again.

By the end of the party I had too much to drink,”Hey H--h-harry..” I put my arms around him,he chuckled,”Demi,you okay?” he put his hands on my waist,”C-ca-can you keep a secret?” I smiled,my lips close to his ear,”Sure.” he grinned,”Out of the 5 guys,you’re my favorite British Bum.” I whispered,he laughed,”I don’t know if I should be offended or not…”

I looked at his lips,”You’re...s-s-s-s--look I’m a snake!”I giggled,”What were you saying,Dems?” he looked at me,”You’re cute.” I blushed,tracing his lips,”You’re drunk..”

“S-s-s-soo.” I giggled,I then kissed him,he pulled away,”Yeah,let’s get you to bed.” he got me into his car and he drove to his place. “Are we fucking?” I giggled,”No..”

The next morning,I woke up with a major headache and a room that looks like Harry’s. “Good morning,I got you some pain relief and water.” he handed them to me,”Thanks.” I took it,”Did we?...”

“No...you kissed me,but I pulled away...considering you still with Joe.” he sat next to me,”Thank you for bringing me here,my parents would kill me.” I side hugged him,”I figured.” he nodded,”Where did you sle--” then I noticed a blanket and a pillow on the floor,”Oh.”

He chuckled.

“About Joe...he..um..” I looked down at my glass,”Hasn’t replied to none of my letters..”  I sighed,”I’m sure he’s busy fighting the world for you.” he gave me a smiled,”And I also been sick lately and that sucks..”

“I’m sure it’s a stomach bug..”

“But I throw up and I’m better now..” I sighed,”It’ll be some sickness,it’ll get better.” he gave me a smile,”You never showed me your songs that you written..and I want to hear them,..” he grinned,”Take me home,and I’ll show you.” I smiled.

He drove me home and we headed to my bedroom and I showed him some songs to mine.

Joe;

It’s been 2 weeks and I still haven’t heard from Demi. I’m worried. I was hiding behind another brick wall,with my gun in my hand,I stood up and headed out.

“JOE WATCH OUT!” one troop said,I looked over and saw a bullet coming at me.

-----------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be AWESOME!!