Finally Official

I woke up next to Joe the next day, “Morning.” I poked his nose,making him smile, “Morning.” he pecked my lips, “I finally get to call you mine. I can finally say you’re officially mine.” he grinned,entwining our hands together. “I love you. I’m so stupid for not running to you in the first place.” I pecked his lips.

“I’m going to get in the shower, I didn’t take one last night and I smell like nasty outside.” I got up,wrapping the sheet around me, “I stink too.” he winked at me,making me blush, “Come join,sexy.” I walked into the bathroom and started the water.

“I’m taking a shower with you” he said as he approached his lips to my neck. I threw my head back, feeling Joe’s lips on my neck and closed my eyes as his body moved closer to mine. Joe’s hands were placed on my hips while his lips kissed my breasts. He opened his mouth and his tongue licked a nipple, making me moan of pleasure. Joe smiled with his mouth on my boob. He moved away from me and took the shower gel, then he looked at me as he put some soap on his hands. “May I?” he asked. I smiled when I realized that he wanted to play so I nodded while still feeling inside  the feeling of pleasure Joe’s tongue had given me.

Joe massaged my boobs, making me  bite my lip to avoid moaning. Then his hands slid down to get to the entrance of my wet pussy and smiling playfully, he introduced a finger inside me. He began to move his finger in circles and I couldn’t resist anymore so I moaned. “Jo-Joseph” I groaned, opening my  legs even more so that he could introduce another finger inside me and that’s what he did. Moving his fingers in circles, he gave me pleasure. But after a few minutes, he stopped.

I looked puzzled almost angry at him. “What-what are you doing?” I asked, looking closely at him. He grabbed me  and made me turn around, my body back to his. He opened my legs and put his hard cock inside me.

Joe’s cock went in and out of me,we were both moaning. We could feel each other and that felt really good. Joe was massaging my  ass while introducing and pulling out his huge cock inside me.

[..]

We were breathing hard, he held my body tight, “Fuck. I love you so much.” he laid his forehead on mine, “I love you too,baby. Yours forever.” I kissed his nose. I got out of the shower and threw on clothes. “I have to go to Harry’s and get my things..” I sighed.

“Where are you going to put your things?” Joe slipped on jeans, “I was thinking I would move in here with you.” I looked at him, “We never talked about that..” he slipped his hand in his pockets, now I’m embarrassed.

“Oh...I guess I could live with my mom then..”  he smirked, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close, “I’m kidding,babe. You’re happy to move in with me.” he cupped my face and kissed me, “You,Paisley and this baby.” he pecked my stomach, I smiled, “I hope so,Mr.Jonas.” I kissed his lips,then I head downstairs.

“Paisley,wake up.” Joe went to her room to wake her up as I started breakfast. “Mommy,it’s not a dream!” she ran downstairs,holding Joe’s hand, “Daddy is here!” she smiled big, I looked at Joe, “Yeah and he’s staying.”

Paisley clapped and jumped up and down, “My daddy forever!!” Joe picked her up and hugged her, “Always.”

I made the right choice.

[..]

“I’ll be back,baby.” I pecked Joe’s lips and got in my car and drove to Harry’s. I ran my fingers through my hair,thinking.

I pulled into the driveway and headed inside,all my things were already packed, “You really want me packed?” I looked at him, “I thought you wouldn’t want to be here long,so I helped you.” he put his beer down.

I sighed, “I’m sorry,Harry… I really am..I wanted to to be happy with you, I was...until--”

“Until he came back?” he looked at me, “I would figure...I could never be like him.” he sat down, “He...he was my first love,Harry..Sometimes it’s hard to say goodbye to your first love...I don’t deserve you anyways...You need a woman to give you so much love, unconditional love. I can’t give you that.”

“I loved you,Demi..I’ll let you go...I just hope he makes you happy,Demi. You deserve it,either it’s with me,him, or someone else.”

I smiled and bent down and hugged him, “Thank you,Harry. He makes very happy.”  He got up, “Good. I figured I would help you put stuff in the car,since you’re pregnant.”

“Thanks.” I picked up a light box and carried it to my car.

It only took half an hour to get everything in my car, “I guess this is goodbye,Harry.” I sucked in my lip, “No..I’ll keep in touch often...maybe..our band is really hitting off. I’ll talk to you later,Dems.” he spread open his arms, I smiled and hugged him, “Bye Harry.”

One more chapter left!