Prom.

Today was Prom,I was excited. Dallas was curling my hair and my mom was doing my makeup. Dallas swepy my hair to one side and sprayed hairspray so it wouldn't come loose,"Go change gorgeous." my mom smiled,Eddie wasn't saying a word.

I got up and headed to my room and got my blue strapless dress with double keyhole cutout and high low skirt,I then strapped on silver glittery heels and slipped on a diamond bracelet and some diamond stone earrings,I got my clutch ready.

"He's here!!" Dallas cheered,my mom  opened the door,"Come in,Joe. She'll be down in a sec." 

I fixed my makeup and headed downstairs,I smiled at Joe,"Wow,you look beautiful." Joe smiled,"Thank you,you too." I smiled,"Remember we want her home at 11:30 the latest. And remember if you take ask her for sex or anything,I will hurt you." Eddie threated.

Joe swallowed,"I won't sir,I'll bring her home on time." he smiled,"I got you this." Joe pulled out a corsage.I handed him my hand,"I love it." I smiled,"Let's get some pictures." My  mom smiled and we posed for a few pictures.

"Have a good time!! Bye sweetheart!" my mom waved,I got in the car with Joe and he drove to the promi site,"You looke absolutely beautiful,babe." Joe smiled,"Thanks,my sister and my mom did my hair and makeup." I held his hand.

He parked and helped me out,we held hands as we entered the stadium,"Hey guys! Wow you guys look amazing!" Selena ran to me,with Nick,"Thanks. " I smiled,"Can I dance with her on this song,Joe?" Selena asked,I laughed a little.

"Yeah,go ahead. I'll be dancing with her the rest of the night." Joe chuckled,I headed to the dance floor with Selena,we started dancing to Do What You Want by Lady Gaga featuring R. Kelly. I laughed,dancing with Selena.

..

I was now slow dancing with Joe,he was rubbing my back softly with his thumb,"This night is amazing." I smiled at him,"Hey dude,remind me when you're leaving for the army so I can give you a party." Andrew,one of Joe's friends on his baseball team,"Erm ,alright."

I looked at Joe,"What do you mean leaving for the army?" I said,confused,Joe sighed,"Well,Demi---"

"You lied to me! You said you got in California State to be a police officer. You lied to me!!! How could you." I dropped his hands and ran out of the stadium,"DEMI WAIT!!" Joe chased me,"GO AWAY YOU LIAR!!" I yelled and kept running,messing up my hair,I was running to our secret spot,he disappeared but I kept running.

"Demi,get in the car." Joe drove up to me,"GO AWAY!" I cried,I took off my heels and continued running. Crying. I couldn't believe he would do this." I finally stopped when I got to the destination,Joe pulled away. 

He got out,"Demi,plea-"

"Go away.I don't want to talk to you." I threw dirt at him,"Demi,stop." He grabbed my arms lightly,he looked into my crying eyes,"I wanted to tell you,I did." he looked at me,"But you didn't!!" I cried,"I know,because I know telling you is the hardest thing I would ever have to do." he looked at me,"You lied to me,making me excited that you found something."

"I did find something,Demi. I'm going to  be in the Army." Joe looked at me,"I won't get to see you,Joe. I will be here worried sick if you are alive or not,while you are sacrificing your life to enemies!!" I cried," Demi,I want this. You told me that you'll be happy with whatever I picked."

"Yeah,if it didn't involve you dying!" I cried,pulling away,"I'm happy,Demi...nothing really interested me except this,please. I want this." he looked at me. I looked at him,"Fine. Go to war. Forget me." I walked off,"I could never ever forget you.." he said to me,I rolled my eyes.

"I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave

My heart won't move, it's incomplete

Wish there was a way that I can make you understand.." he sang,I stopped.

"I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew

Right off the ground to float to you

There's no gravity to hold me down for real" he continued.

I turned around,"When do you leave?..." I looked at him,"I leave in 3 weeks..I got to boot camp for 12 weeks,then I head home and then I could possbly be called in 3 weeks after boot camp,so we have 4 weeks together." he looked at me,"Alright.." I headed to him and kissed his lips.

"I messed up our prom,I'm so sorry." I sighed,"No,you didn't." Joe smirked and turned on his car and turned up the radio,I smiled a little and he took my hands and we slowed dance,"I love you so much,babe. I could never ever forget you." he smiled,"I love you." I kissed his lips.

He deepened the kiss,I pulled him closer and he found the zipper to my dress,I pulled away,"I'm not in the mood." I looked at him,"Oh um..alright."

..

"I'll see you Monday,bye babe." I kissed Joe's lips and headed inside,"How was prom?" Dallas smiled,"Good." I headed upstairs,taking my dress off and change into my pajamas,"You alright? Your hair is a mess and your makeup is ruined...did he break up with you?"

"No...he joined the army." I cried,Dallas pulled me into a hug.

-----------------------------------------------------

7 comments pleasEe??

xxxxChloe.