Permanently Forever.

Saturday;

"He's joining the army,Selena...I can't stop his dreams.." I sat on my bed,"But you're going to let him get killed?!" she said,"Wow,thanks for making me feel better." I sighed."I'm sorry,but it's the truth." Selena said,"I have to go,bye." I hung up.

"Date tonight?" Joe texted,

"I thought you were busy today?"

"Same,but apparently not." he replied.

"Sure :) 6 sound good? :)" 

"See you at 6,beautiful."

I headed downstairs,"I'm going out with Joe tonight at 6,if that's okay." I smiled,"Yeah,sure sweetie. Just be sure to be home by 10:30." my mom smiled,"Thank you mom!" I headed upstairs. I stepped into the shower.

I slipped on a big red ripped sweater with white stars on it,then I slipped on blue jean shorts and white wedges. I fixed my hair and did my makeup.

By the time I was done,Joe was outside,I grabbed my purse,"I'm off,see you later." I headed ouside and got in his car,"So it's the truck today?" I smiled,"Yeah,Nick took my car,so I had to borrow his,he said he needs to buy stuff." he rolled his eyes,"Anyways hello baby." he pecked my lips,I fixed my bangs,"So where are we going?" I smiled.

"Well,I was thinking....we go to a tattoo parlor...and we get matching tattoos..." he drove off,"Tattoos?" I looked at him,"Yeah,I know it's big...but we're 18...and I think it'll be cool.." he glanced at me. I smiled,"Yeah,sure. Let's do it." I held his hand.

We got to the shop and he opened the door for me,I wrapped my arms around his neck,and slid out of my seat,Joe laughed,"You're so weird." he put my down,"You love me." I held his hand and we headed inside.

"Hello,may I help you?" the guy asked,"We're 18 and we want matching tattoos." Joe smiled,I laughed,"Okay,who wants to go first?" the guy said,I looked at Joe and smiled,"I guess I am." Joe followed the guy to a chair,"So what and where are we getting it done?" the guy asked. "I want Demi,spelled D-E-M-I in forelle font.. on my chest on the right." Joe said,then he took off his shirt.

The guy started writing on Joe's skin,but it was permanent yet."Look and see if you like it." the guy backed up,Joe got up and looked at the ink on right peck,"You like it,babe?" Joe asked,I smiled,"Yeah."

"I like it." Joe sat back down,"Okay,here we go." the guy started tattooing him,I watching,"Does it hurt?" I looked at him,"Somewhat." he looked at me.

About 10 minutes,Joe was finished,"Thanks man." we changed spots,"Okay,what about you,miss?" he asked,"I want 'Joe' on my ribcage...with an outline heart." I raised my shirt up,"Okay." he drawed on my skin.

"You like it?" he asked,I looked at it in the mirror,"Yes." I sat back down,"Okay,were we go." he started tattooing my ribcage,I held onto Joe's hand,"This fucking hurts!" I said,"It's going to be okay,babe." he kissed my hand.

"That'll be $45." the guys said,Joe handed him the money,We headed back to his truck,I smiled at her,I cupped his face and kissed him."Where to next?" I smiled,"Secret." he smirked,he started driving. "Is it our secret spot?" I looked at him,"No." he smiled.

..

He parked his car over this beautiful view,"Here." he smiled,he grabbed a blanket and a basket,he then got out and climbed onto the truckbed. He laid the blanket down,then I climbed in."Bon Appetite." he hands me a sandwhich and some grapes,"Thanks."

I started eating,"Did you make this?" I smirked,"Yeah." he smiled,I laughed,"Uh huh!" I smiled,"What?" he smiled,"I did! I can make a sandwhich." he said,proudly,"It's delicious. Thank you babe." I pecked his lip,"I think you had food in your mouth,that was a pleasant kiss." he moved his tongue over his teeth,I laughed,then I sighed,looking down.

"What's wrong,babe? I heard you sigh." he looked at me,"We only have a few more weeks until you have to go...I don't want to lose you." I looked down,"Hey,hey,hey." he scooted over to me and cupped my face,"You won't lose me,ever. I can do this...plus I might not even get called to go to war,I have to do boot camp to get me ready,but you never know..I'm going to be fine,you're going to be fine,we're going to be fine. I promise you." he kissed me,I wrapped my arms around him,kissing him,"I love you so much."

"I love you so much more,baby. You and I forever. Once I get back,and once you finish college,we're going to settle down,have that big texas wedding you always wanted and have lots and lots of babies. You and me,baby." he kissed all over my face.

I giggled,"Okay,baby." I smiled.

He leands on the back of his truck,I cuddled against him,he put his arm around me,we sat there watching the stars,"Look that that moon." I smiled,"It's beautiful." Joe smiled and looked at me.

I blushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot how much I enjoyed writing this story.  Glad I brought it back & didn't have to start all over.

So they only have few more weeks with each other :\

DUN DUN DUN

Remember to comment & vote. :))