Makeover.

Week 7:

"Harry invited me over,mom. I'll see you later." I hugged her and then I got in MY NEW JEEP 2014 LIBERTY! I just got it last week.

I drove to Harry's house. I pulled into his driveway,sort of nervous because he wanted to show me something,I got out of my car and knocked on his door.

"Hello Demi." his mom answered,"Hello Mrs.Styles."  I smiled as I headed inside. "Harry is in his room,take those steps downstairs." she smiled,"Thank you." I headed down to the basement.

"Hey Demi." Harry smiled,"Hey dude." I hugged him,"I want to show you something,slip these on." he handed me a pair of headphones,"Okay.." I put the buds in my ear.

He hit play.

Music started playing,I bopped my head,slowly,looking at Harry,

"It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do, do

From the way that we touch, baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you, you, you (everything about you)

The way you make it feel, new, new, new."I heard some band sing.

He  then played songs named More Than This and Gotta Be you.

"Those are great...who are they?" I looked at him. "One Direction ...my band...we made a demo,and we're hoping to get it out while we're in college." Harry smiled,"Well,it's awesome." I smiled,I sat down,"Which one is your favorite?" he looked at me.

"Um...I wish." I smiled,he grinned,"That song means alot to me.."he sat next to me,"Hey,wanna go to a party tonight?" he looked at me,"What kind of party? A party where you see me naked again?" I smirked.

"Ha ha. No,I'm sorry about that. Zayn's party,it'll be rad." he smiled,"Sure,I'll come." I smiled,he handed me his address,"Alright." I got up.

~~

I just colored my hair a couple of hours ago,it had some blonde in it. 

I blow dried it and fixed it a bit,I gave myself alot of black eye make up,then I slipped on my black dress with black heels (picture on the side).

I grabbed my clutch,then I headed to my car,I drove to Zayn's.

"Hey Lad." Niall smiled,"You dyed your hair." I grinned,"Sure did,wanted something different,for summer." I smiled,I walked in,and there were beer,drugs,and hookah bars,I sighed.

"Hey Demi!" Harry smiled,"Hey Harry." I laughed,"Want a beer?" he offered,"I don't drink." I crossed my arms,"It's just a beer." he grinned,I sighed,"Fine." he handed me a red SOLO cup,and I took a sip,"So?" Harry grinned,

"It's good..I guess." I shrugged,"Be right back." he smiled,then a guy came over to me,"Hello,sweet thing." he stumbled to me,"Hi?" I put my cup down,"I'm Tyler..I'm 21...and right now....now..I don't care if you're underage...how about we hook up upstairs? I'm sure..Zayn wouldn't care."

"No thanks." I walked away,then he grabbed my arm,"I won't take no for an answer." he grinded his teeth,I snatched my arm back,"No fucking no."  I glared,I left the party and got in my car and drove to Joe's and I's secret spot. 

~~

The next day,I woke up in my trunk at the secret spot,I climbed to the front and I headed home.

I pulled into the driveway and I saw a car the kind of looked familar,I got out of my car and headed inside,"Mom,who's ca--"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEK WHO IS IT!?!