Surprised.

"JOE!!!"  I ran to his arms,he hugged me tight,"Look at your hair,it's gone!!" I smiled,"And your is colored." Joe smiled,"I missed you!!" I hugged him tight,"I missed you more,I got alot to talk about." He smiled,I kissed his lips,God,I missed his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck,he was very tan and muscular right now,I kept my lips on him,he  chuckled,"It's not the time to do that right now." he smiled,"I missssssssssed you." I looked at his eyes,"Let me take you out to dinner." he smiled.

"Yes." I smiled,"I'll pick you up at 7. I need to go see my parents. Wearing something nice." He winked and headed out of the house,he still gets me weak.

"HE'S BACK!!!" I smiled at my mom,she just smiled at me.

My door bell rang,"I'll get it." I smiled,I went and answered the door,"Hey Harry." I smiled,"You left the party yesterday..." he pouted,playfully. "Yeah...I wasn't feeling it,sorry." I chewed on my lip. "It's fine...So you wanna go to the beach tonight? You,Niall and I?" he invited.

"I can't...Joe is back and we're going on a date." I smiled,his face dropped,"Oh..uh...that's good..I'll see you.." he walked out. I shut the door and headed upstairs to get out of this dress.

It was now time for our date,I had on a purple one shoulder short dress with gold heels and gold bracelets. I waved my hair and did my makeup. I headed downstairs.

"You look beautiful." my mom smiled,"Thanks." I smiled,I heard Joe's horn,so I headed out and got in the car,"Hello beautiful." he pecked my lips,then he drove off.

Joe;

I never figured I would of missed a girl as much as I missed Demi. Her eyes,that killing smiled,everything about her,I missed her.

"Where we going?" Demi smiled,"To a restaurant."  I smiled,"No shit." She giggled,"Ooh,Lovato cursing now." I smirked,she giggled,"I know I said this already,but 7 weeks have been hell without you." she looked at me.

I smiled,"It's been  hell for me too,mostly because I had to wake up everyday at 6 am." I smiled,she just smiling at the window.

"My favorite restaurant,how did you know?" Demi sat down when we got a table at the restaurant,I shrugged,"You've been my girlfriend for a year,I just guessed." I smiled. She ordered her food and drink,since she has been here before.

"I'll have the same."  I handed the menu to the waiter,"Okay,before you ask me about boot camp,I want to know what you have been doing." I smiled.

"Well...I've been hanging out with Selena....and um...." she looked at her lap,"Um? That's a weird name,I need to meet her." I joked,"I hung out with Harry and his friends...we went camping and he showed me a demo that he did with his band.." she looked at me.

"You and the British guy?" I looked at him,"Yes."

"Just friends?" I raised my eyebrow,"Yes. Oh hell yes." Demi glared at me,"Okay,well...I made this friend at boot camp,he's actually very cool." I smiled.

"What's his name?" Demi smiled,
"Tyler,he's 34 and he has two kids and a wife." I smiled,"He became like a dad to me,and a friend." I smiled.

"Cool,babe." I can see that the camp made you look tone and buff." she blushed,I smirked,"Well,I got a hotel for us tonight." I winked,she laughed.

~~

I walked into my hotel room with Demi.I roughly pressed her warm, soft lips against mine. My hand grasping the back of her head, and the other pulling her body closer. "Mmphuhmmph," she resisted with somewhat of an effort. Her hands pushed my body away with light aggression. "Joseph get—" She paused, her lips remaining confused and unmoving against mine. She moved her hands up to my waist for support, opening her lips slightly.

I didn't care what she had to say at this moment.

 I slid my hand down her back, holding her closer. I paused and withdrew my mouth from hers, but still close enough to feel her light breathing tickling my lips. 

The both of us stayed like for the next few seconds. Her hands were still wrapped around me. Our eyes met with a passionate stir, until finally, I moved in and pushed her up against the wall, kissing her with even more passion. 

She threw her neck back. I leaned in and pressed tiny, wet kisses along the side of her neck,"This is a nice room." she bit her lips,I snickered against her skin.

Her right hand slowly moved up my back, her fingers feeling along my spine. Her face was flushed as she parted her lips and kissed me softly. I stared at her and unbuttoned and took off my shirt as fast as I could.

In contrast to my slight roughness, her soft lips rubbed my lips gently. Out of breath, I ran my hands up and down her warm body, finally feeling the beautiful curves. My lips curved up into a smile as I squeezed her hips. She smiled slightly with pleasure and pecked my lips gently.

She giggled and bit her lip. Her fingers were now tugging my hair with care. 

 I buried my head in her beautiful neck and kissed it roughly. Her palm rested on the back of my head, pulling me closer. Her breathing quickened at the touch of my slippery, wet tongue dragging along her collarbone. "Mmm, oh my god." she murmured, almost breathless.

My lips lingered on her skin as I grazed slowly up to her soft earlobe. With pleasure, I carefully caught it between my lips and began to suck. I withdrew to see a glimmer of my saliva still clinging to her swollen skin. Smiling in triumph, I lightly kissed the outer shell of her ear, feeling the coolness of her skin in my mouth. 

I held her body more securely and kissed her bottom lip appreciatively. 

Demi;

I took off my shoes and my dress real quick.

I shut my eyes and threw my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to the couch. In between kisses, he gently let me down, making sure my head landed on the cushioned part of the couch. 

My legs were still wrapped around his muscular torso as he turned to kiss my neck. His lips dragged down, sucking and licking on my every bit of redden skin, until he made it to the curve of my breasts.

I felt his lips resting on the rim of my ear. A soft moan leaked from my mouth. I shut my mouth immediately, trying to suppress the sudden urge say his name in encouragement

He undid his belt and he started pulled them down,I helped him with my feet,his boner then popped out,I stared at it,biting my lips. He sucked on my neck,he sucked down to my breasts and gave my breasts sweet kisses. He took his manly hands and squeezed them softly. 

"Mmm.." I moaned.

His lips trailed down my stomach,he ran his thumb acorss my area,I bit my lip some more,he then put his lips on my inner thigh,sucking on my skin,with his thumb rubbing the nub.Joe kissed up my thigh and onto my bud,he started sucking on it,making me go crazy.

I moaned,"Oh fuck!" 

His lips pulled away and he swapped it out with his cock,"Wait...babe....condom." I stopped him before he went in, He grabbed a foil from his pant pocket and ripped it slowly,he rubbed it on himself,while his brown eyes kept on me. 

He rubbed himself,before he entered me,he has his knees on the couch,He spread open my legs,making it easy for him to get in,I put my legs around him,making him go deeper.

"Yes,baby!!" I bit my lip.

He start thrusting his hips at me,he grunted,"Faster..." I moaned,he picked up his pace.

He hovered over me and I pulled him close,wrapping my arms around his neck and latching my lips on his bare shoulder as he kept hitting my G-spot each time.

I missed him. So much. I'm glad he's back and hopefully won't be called for war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated another chapter & sex. 

your welcome.

I have so much planned for this book that you might go crazy..