Camping.

Demi's POV.

"So your all packed?" my mom walked,"Yup." I closed up my bag,"Did you bring your phone charger?"  my mom asked,"No,it's just one day. My phone will be enough charged...plus I have no one to text." I sighed,"I hope you have fun." my mom hugged me.

I heard the car horn outside,"Thanks. I'll see you later." I grabbed my bag,I headed out,"Throw your bag in the trunk." Harry smiled,I opened up the trunk and threw my bag,then I got in the passenger seat,"Where are the guys?"  I asked,"Does this car look like it can pick up 5 more people!?" he smiled,"Right,you got me there." I laughed,"Five? Who else is coming?" I looked out the window.

"Miley. Zayn is picking her up." Harry kept his eyes on the road,I looked at him and I smiled,I saw him grin a little,"You know I'm driving,but I can still see you looking at me." he smiled,I giggled,"Oops." I then turned my face to the window.

Joe's POV.

"Faster,Jonas. What are you going to do if they are after you?! Faster!!" The lieutenant rushed me even more as I kept running through the tires. "Good job,Jonas,but FASTER!! DAMN,FASTER." he yelled,I kept trying to go faster,I then tripped on a tire.

"JONAS,WHAT IN THE SAM HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" he came to and yelled,"I'm hot,Lieutenant." I stood up straight,"Awww,poor little thing." he used sarcasm,"Take off your shirt and start over." he walked back to his spot.

I sighed and took off my shit uniform,I put it on the ground then I began again,"Come on,Jonas!" he kept yelling,I became faster than I have ever been doing. 

Demi's POV.

We've been at the camp for a good couple hours,we got a fire going and our tents up, Miley pulled out a few joints,I looked at her,"Anyone some?" she offered,"Demi,want one?" she looked at me,"Nah...I'm good...thanks though.." I nodded.

"I'll take one." Zayn took a joint from her,they started smoking it,"Let's go swimming!!" Harry took his shirt,he then  ran into the lake along with Liam,Louis,and Niall,I laughed,"Come on,Demi!" Harry smiled,moving his wet hair out of his face. I ran and jumped into the lake with them,laughing. Harry started splashing me,"How rude." I smiled and I splashed back. 

The boys and I started having a  water war,I kept laughing,splashing everyone back.

"You should of thought to bring more clothes,Lovato." Harry smiled,going through his suitcase,"You only told me that we would stay for a day so,I only  brought enough clothes for today and tomorrow and I can't wear the clothes for tomorrow right now,because--"

"Oh shush up,Demi." he smiled and handed me a long shirt,"Thank you." I smiled,I headed to the woods and took off all my wet clothes and slipped on shirt,then I headed back to the camp site,I sat next to Harry and he smiled at me,I smiled cheeky to him back,he just chuckled. "I didn't know how beautiful of a green your eyes are.." I smiled.

"My eyes are beautiful? Wow,lad." he looked at the fire,I laughed,"I was going to say handsome,but that'll be weird." I giggled,"Well,thanks. Your eyes,reminds me of chocolate." he smiled,I laughed,"Thanks." I blushed.

"I call dibs with tenting with Zayn." Miley giggled,she headed to the tent with Zayn. I got up and headed to my tent,the other four were tenting together. I went under my sleeping bag,before Harry climbed into my tent,"Can I bunk here? Liam made a major fart." Harry dropped his sleeping bag,I laughed a little,"Sure." 

He climbed into his sleeping bag,"Night Demi." he smiled,"Night Harry. Harry Potter!" I laughed.

The next day,I woke up and climbed out of the tent,letting Harry sleep in some more,"Morning,Demi!" Liam smiled,"Morning." I rubbed my eyes,"Want some fish for breakfast? Louis and Niall are fishing." he smiled,I laughed,"Do I have a choice?" I sat down. "Nope." he smiled,"Or you could go hungry." he smiled,I fixed my ponytail.

"Uhm...Harry likes you,you know that?" he looked at me,getting my attention,"Liar..he knows I'm with Joe.." I stared at his figure,"He knows,he's trying not to let that bug him..he really just wants to be friends.." he nodded,"Well..he is my friend." I smiled.

Joe's POV.

"Wake up,dude." Tyler shook me up ,I woke up,my legs were in pain and I was sore all over it,"What time is it?" I asked,groggy,"9:40." he said,"Shit,I forgot breakfast!" I sat up,"Shh...I snuck some...I hope a nutri grain bar and a banana is fine." he handed them to me,"Yeah,thanks." I started eating. 

"It'll take 3 days until we'll get use to running and shit...I also heard something." he sighed,I looked at him,after taking a bit of the banana,"After boot camp...we only have 2 days at home,until we go to war....the lieutenants were talking,they were saying they need more people...so we're next.." Tyler sighed,"You better give your girl some loving when you get home." he grabbed his towel,I put my banana down.

I wasn't hungry anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY LIKES DEMI AND JOE IS GOING TO WAR SOON

WHATTTT?