Lonely.

"Demi,get up. You've been in bed ever since Joe left." my mom shook me,"I don't care. I miss him,mom." I cried.

She sighed,"I know,babe...but you have to be strong,he would want that. You'll get a letter anyday now." my mom kissed my head."Letter isn't enough,it's not him physically." I sighed,wiping my eyes. "It's better than nothing,sweetheart."

I didn't say anything.

"Okay,sweetheart." my mom left my room and I just close my eyes,pulling the covers over me."DEMI,HARRY IS AT THE DOOR." 

I jumped out of bed,"Hold on!"

I slipped on sweatpants and a black tank top and grabbed a jacket and zipped it up,I ran downstairs to the door,"Hey Harry." I slipped my hands in my pockets,"Hey lad." he smiled,"I was wondering if you would like to go to the park with me."

"With you,only you?" I looked at him,"Yeah."

I nodded,"Yeah,sure." I headed to his car with him,I got in,"So you okay?" he kept his eyes on the road,"I don't know...I miss him...alot.." I sighed,"It'll be rough,but you'll be okay soon." he parked his car and we got out.

"I hope...we promised each other that we would write each other constantly." I shrugged,"He'll be okay." he smiled at me,"Thank you,Harry." I hugged him. 

I sat on a swing and Harry sat on the one next to me,"So....have you decided what college you're going to?" I looked at him."My mum wants me to go to Oxford,because it's where all my family has gone to..but I kind of want to stay in the states." he twirled his swing around. 

"But Oxford is a good school..." I smiled,"I know,but I don't want to go there because I have to...I want to to go a college that I would like to,ya know?" he nibbled on his lip. "Makes sense. So what college are YOU thinking about going to?"

"University of Texas,but NYU has a good musical class..." he fixed his hair,"How bout you,Lovato?" 

"I got accepted to UT...so I probably go there." I nodded,

"Is that where you want to go?" he looked at me.

"Yeah,I like living close to my family." I smiled at the ground,he started laughing,"What's so funny,Harry?" I grinned,confused,"The school is in Austin,this is Dallas." he laughed.

"Three hour drive...so what..." I shrugged,smiling. "What made you come to Texas?" I pulled my hair out of my face,"Mum got job transfered." he shrugged.

"You know what I find funny?...how all your guys are British too...how did they get here?" I raised my brow,he chuckled,"Well,Niall is from Ireland...but we were very close in the UK...so they begged their parents to come with. Luckily their parents found better jobs here." he smiled.

"Cool...it's like another British invasion." I laughed,he chuckled,"I guess so..." he smiled,"Whoever swings the highest,wins." I smiled and started swinging."Hey! Cheater!" he started swinging,I started laughing.

"Ha,I won!" I stood up from the swing,"You cheated!" he pushed me playfully,"Hey now. Someone needs a hug." I smiled and hugged him. 

He pulled away after the hug and stared into my eyes,"What?.." I smiled at him,he kissed me slowly.

I stood there in shock,I pulled away,"HARRY!" I slapped him,I then ran home.

"Hey honey,that was a fa--" I ran to my room and shut the door,I saw a letter on my bed,I sat on the bed and opened it.

Dear Demi,

        I arrive alright. Tyler is helping me and everything. I hope everything is okay with you. It's pretty bad here. Some of the troops have lost a limb,but they're the strongest ever. They told me we will barely get any sleep because gun shots will be stuck in our head. Which I'm not looking forward to that. I'm writing you in my tent right now. I hope after this ends,I'll be alright & we'll be having a family together. I miss you already. I love you,beautiful. Give everyone a hug for me,and tell them I miss them.

Can't wait for you to write back,

Joe Jonas.

I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY KISSED HER. DKLDKLKFDLFKDFLKFLK