On My Way Back Home.

“I’m going out,baby. I’ll see you later.” I pecked Harry’s lips,I headed into my car and drove to Joe’s.  I pulled into his driveway and got out. I smiled, I couldn’t wait to see him. I saw him this morning,but it wasn’t enough. I knocked on the door.

Denise answered it, “Hey Demi.” I could tell she was fake smiling, “Hello Mrs.Jonas. Is Joe here?” I bit my lip. “I’m sorry,no he’s not.” she nodded, I sighed, “Thanks.” I started walking off, “Demi.” she closed the door and headed to me. “Yeah?” I turned around. “I want you to forget Joe…”

I looked at her, “W-w-why?” I was confused. “You’re engaged...and I know you’re not going to pick him once the time comes. You’ll pick your fiance’. I know it, you know it. I don’t want my boy hurt because of you, you already hurt him enough. He loves you and I don’t want him to fall more in love with you when you’re marrying another guy. I want him to move on...so just please...I don’t want to see Joe hurt.” she looked at me.

I stared at him,then I got in my car,upset. I drove home, wiping my eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore,so I pulled on the side of the road and started crying.

I wiped my eyes and drove home again.

I got out and headed inside, “What’s wrong,babe? It looks like you’ve been crying.” Harry cupped my face, “I’m fine...I’m going to pack my bags...call your pilot…” I sniffled, “I wanna go home.”

Harry nodded,”Alright,baby..go pack.” he pecked my lips. I sighed and headed to my bedroom, I started packing Paisley’s clothes,then mine. I looked in the mirror and I looked at a photo of Joe and me, I looked down and sighed. I headed downstairs with a suitcase. “Is daddy come with us,mommy?” Paisley asked as Harry picked her up. “No..not this time..” I got the suitcases in the car,then I headed inside to say bye to my mom and dad.

Joe

3 hours in the batting cage was a good anger fix. I got in my car and headed to Demi’s. I bought her some of her favorite flowers,well, I hope these are her favorite. They were in high school. I pulled into the driveway, I got out with the bouquet of flowers. I knocked on the door.

“Oh hey Joe..” Dianna answered the door, “Hey.” I smiled, “Is Demi here?”

She looked down,then looked at me, “I’m sorry...she left 3 hours ago...she’s back in LA.” I dropped the bouquet of flowers, in shock, “Oh...well..thanks..” I headed back to my car and drove home.

I slammed the car door and headed inside. “What’s wrong,babe?” my mom was washing the dishes, “Demi headed back to LA. She didn’t give me an explanation or anything.” I sighed,I sat on the counter, “I’m sorry,Joe.” she looked down, it then hit me.

“What the hell did you do!?” I glared at her, “You need to move on.”

“Answer my question.” I hopped off the counter, “What.The.Fuck.Did.You.Do?” she sighed, “She came by,asking for you and I told her to forget you,that she’ll ruin you and that I want you to move on.” I put my forehead on the wall, “Mom….” I threw my head back, “I am 22 fucking years old! I can make my own decisions. I don’t need you to care for me anymore. If I want to be heartbroken, so be it. I fucking am in love with her. You can’t stop that. She can try to stop it,but she can’t either. I can only control my feelings.”

“Well,if you think you can do anything,you’re wrong. You’re living in my house, not even trying to look for a house and you’re unemployed. Under my roof,I make your decisions.” she glared at me.

“I’ll live in my fucking car,if you think that. Bye mom.” I grabbed my jacket and keys and walked out.

I pulled up in Demi’s and I’s secret spot. I climbed into the trunk, I tried calling her,but no answer. I sighed, “Please call me when you get a chance. We need to talk. I miss you.” I texted her.

Demi.

I put my phone down and headed to the balcony,looking at the night sky and the stars.

Joe  wiped my eyes with his thumb, “Giving up on you,is like giving up on breathing..” he stared at me, “I should have searched my house….I gave up...I went crazy..I’m so sorry..” I laid down,then sat back up, “In one way,you didn’t...in some part...I wanted you to move on from me...It took me a year in war to realize you need someone to love you 24/7...not through letters…” he took my hand and entwined it.

I sighed,I started sliding the bracelet he gave me.

“You’re engaged...and I know you’re not going to pick him once the time comes. You’ll pick your fiance’. I know it, you know it. I don’t want my boy hurt because of you, you already hurt him enough. He loves you and I don’t want him to fall more in love with you when you’re marrying another guy. I want him to move on...so just please...I don’t want to see Joe hurt.”

I threw the bracelet and it fell in the pool, I sighed. “You ready for bed?” Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind, “Yeah.” I faked smile at him, “Good, I miss having my cuddle bear.” he kissed my neck,slipping his hands underneath my shirt, I bit my lip, “I don’t think you just miss your cuddle bear.” I smirked. “Not at all.” he sucked on my neck.  He closed the balcony door, “Here? Outside?” I looked at him confused.

He slid off his pants, “Why not? It’s so gorgeous tonight,the moon is hitting you in the right places..No one will see us. This is a private area.” he started sliding my shorts off. “I like the way you think,Mr.Styles.” I giggled. He started giving me sweet kisses,until he stuck himself in me, I started moaning lightly. I held onto the railing of the balcony. As he was picking up his pace, I threw my head back, “Fuck...faster,baby..” I moaned.

I tried not to look at Harry,because every time I looked at him, I see Joe’s face and I don’t think that’ll be good during sex. “I fucking love you,babe.” his crisped accent whispered in my ear.

“I….love….you too..” I bit my lip moaning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIT IS GOING DOWN.

#Sorrynotsorry about that Hemi sex...it was sexy af.