Contest Night.

Friday;

My parents were shocked to find my hair black,but Joe liked it. I slipped on a blue button down above the knee dress belted with a big black belt and black leather boots. I did my makeup and straigtened my hair,I was excited for tonight. I grabbed my purse and got in Dallas's car.

"So when is the contest?" she asked,"Mom and dad are coming." she said,"It's at six." I said,"Don't laugh at us though." I looked at her,"I won't laugh at you." Dallas smiled,"Alright,good." I smiled. "Well have a good day at school." she said as I got out.

I got out and headed inside,I saw Selena there crying,I ran to her,"What's wrong!?" I hugged her,"I asked..Nick... out and he..he...rejected me.." she cried on my shoulder."I'm so sorry,Selly..I really thought he liked you.." I sighed. "I guess not everybody deserves a fairytale." she sighed.

"Everybody deserves a fairytale." I looked at her,"There they come." she pulled away and wiped her eyes,"Hey babe." Joe pecked my lips,"Hey Demi..Hey Selena..." Nick said,"Hey Nick." I took Joe's hand,"Hey Nick.." Selena looked away. 

Joe pushed me against the locker,"I can't wait for tomorrow night." he whispered,rubbing my knuckles."I can't wait for tonight and tomorrow night." I purred,he growled at me and started kissing me,"Break it up. " the teacher walked by,I groaned,"It's not like we're fucking each other in the hallway." Joe groaned. I giggled a little.

"I have to get to class,see you later." I pecked his lips and headed to English class,I got in my seat,"Get with your partner,this assignment is due Monday." the teacher walked in,I got up and sat next to Harry. "I'm almost done..but we need to rehearse it..Saturday?" he looked at me.

"I can't..I have a date..Sunday?" I looked at him,"Alright, 1o'clock?" he looked at me,"Yeah sure,sounds good." I smiled and wrote my number on his arm,he smiled at me,"You know..to give you directions.." I smiled,"Thank you." he smiled.

"Demi and Harry,focus." the teacher declared and I laughed a little.

....

I got my outfit on for the contest and my mom did my hair as I was doing my makeup backstage,"Is Selena here already?" I asked,"No,she isn't honey." my mom told me,I sighed and got my phone out and called her,"Helloooooooo?" she giggled.

"Where the heck are you!? The contest starts in 5 minutes!!" I said,"Ohhhh aboutt thaaatttt,well Devonne....I'm not going." she giggled,"Why!?" 

"I'm a littttleeee wasted." she giggled,I sighed and hung up. Joe walks in,he had his hair straightened and jeans with a brown button down shirt with a gray buttoned vest and yellow tie. "Hey baby. Hey Mrs.De La Garza." Joe smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"You seem upset.." Joe looked at me,"Selena cnacelled on me..I'm going to look like a fool out there now." I sighed,"No,you're not..I heard your songs before..you're good..you go show the audience what you're about." he smiled.

"I'm going to go find your father and Dallas,good luck! Bye Joe,good luck to yout too!" my mom walked out,"You really think..I'm good?" I looked at him,"Of course baby." he kissed my forehead,"You look good also." Joe smiled,"Thank you,you do too." I smiled.

"Please welome our first contestants..Nick and Joe Jonas!!" the principal introduced,"Good luck!" I pecked his lips and he ran out on stage,I walked to the side to watch him,I looked over ad saw Harry,he winked at me,I smiled and waved at him.

"Talking away

I don't know what I'm to say

I'll say it anyway

Today isn't my day to find you

Shying away

I'll be coming for your love, OK?" Joe sang,they were doing a cover of 'Take On Me' .