Surprise,Surprise.

The next day, I woke up next to Joe in the trunk of his car, I laid my head on the arm that was spread open. I sighed and traced my finger over his scars on his chest, I looked at him as he was sleeping. I stretched over and kissed his cheek.

He groaned, “Morning.” he opened his eyes and smiled at me, “Morning.” I kissed his chest then went up and kissed his lips, “How did you sleep?” he put his hand in my hair, “Amazing. How bout you?” I kissed his neck, “Amazing also.”  he kissed my forehead. I climbed out of his trunk and found my clothes.

"I need to get home, you know before my family become suspicious.” I buttoned up my jeans. “Yeah,same.” he was slipping on his clothes, “WIll I see you tonight?” he looked at me, “Maybe.” I grinned, I pecked his lips, “Bye,babe.”

“I love you.” He cupped my face, “ I love you too.” he kissed me before I got in my car and he left first since he was behind me. I headed home.

I pulled into the driveway and saw Harry outside playing with Paisley, I sighed. I got out of my car, “What are you doing here?” he got up from the ground, “I needed to see my love.” he cupped my face, “I missed you so much,Demi.” he kissed me, but I didn’t kiss back.

“I also need to tell you something!” he sat down in the yawn, I sighed and sat next to him, “Yeah, I need to talk to you too.”  he looked at me and took my hands, “I’m going to be famous,baby!! Simon Cowell signed us! We’re in the studio in a few days to start our album,not an EP.” he smiled big at me. “Omg,baby! That’s awesome news!!” I hugged him tight. “This is a big deal.” he pecked my lips.

“So what did you want to tell me?” he stroke my face, I sighed, I couldn’t tell him now. “Oh nevermind.. I love you.” I kissed him, “Okay. And I sat down and I want to marry you next month.” he looked at me, “ I don’t care if my management doesn’t want me to have a girl. I love you so much!!” he kissed all over my face.

“Next month?” I faked smiled,”Yes. We can have a small wedding here since you love it here so much.”

Joe.

“You’re with her,aren’t you?” Denise looked at me and I nodded my head, “I love her,mom….” I sat down, “Joe,this is a bomb ready to blow.” I looked at her, “What the hell does that mean?” I

“This is going to end up badly Joe.” my mom rubbed my back, “She’s going to call it off with Harry and we’ll be together with Paisley.” I smiled to myself, she sighed, “You really think she’s going to call off her engagement for you,honey?”

“Yes. She loves me.” I bit into my apple, “She’s making you think that.Look, I’m not saying this to break your heart, I don’t want you to get hurt later on. She loves Harry too, just keep that in mind when she’s with you.”

“I’m old enough to make up my own choices,mom.” I glares, “I just don’t how she moved on from you that fast.” my mom came over to me, “You don’t know the reason.. I’m going to the baseball field.” I grabbed my bat and headed to my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me,I made a typo, the drama will be coming soon,but it is starting as you can tell, because Harry.

Team Harry or Team Joe? :3

PS. Sorry it's short.