1. Reunion

Warning: This chapter contains sexual scenes and should not be read by anyone under 16. For those of you reading this I will put ;) when they start so you have a heads up.

Anyway enjoy!

************************************
Chapter 1-Reunion

Aria's PoV

I sat in Ezra's apartment alone, with nothing to do but stare at pictures of him hanging on the wall. He was so gorgeous and attractive. I don't know what led me to his apartment but I was just in the area and somehow, I was lead here. It was fate.

I stroked the sheets of his bed and thought back to the first time we met. The way he made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It was such a special memory. A memory in which I treasured the most and will remember for the rest of my life. I felt spoiled when I was with him. He treated me like a princess, like a real gentlemen should treat a girl, and I loved him for it.

There was a knock at the door and it made me jump but a smile made its way across my face as I thought about the one person it could be, probably the only person who could be at the door.

I skipped over to the door with a smile on my face and opened it. Ezra stood there holding a big bunch of ruby red roses. I blushed and looked down at the floor then met his eyes which were gorgeous, I must add.

"Are those for me?"I questioned in a flirtatious tone, also flipping my hair back.

"Yes." He smiled, gazing into my eyes."Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." I blushed again. I couldn't help it. He made my heart flutter.

"I can't believe you just said that. You are so sweet." I pecked his lips then gently touched his cheek with my hand. "How did you know I'd be here?" I asked.

"I just guessed."

I smiled at him and we gazed into each other's eyes for, which felt like forever, 5 whole minutes.

"May I come into MY apartment?"He asked, breaking the peaceful silence that was created in the atmosphere. I had been so focused on the flowers and his gorgeous self that I had completely forgotten that he was still standing outside in the doorway. I felt like the terrible girlfriend for leaving him out in the doorway of his own home. I am supposed to be a guest in his home not the other way around.

"Of course." I answered awkwardly.

He gave me the flowers and I grabbed a vase to put them in. I then grabbed his muscly waist and explored his body with my hands.

He sponged kisses down the side of my neck and I let out a few moans. I moved my head back slightly and closed my eyes. I just focused on the pleasure of his soppy kisses. This turned him on. I could tell by the flirtatious looks he gave me when he gazed into my eyes. I loved it when he looked straight into my eyes. It showed me that I was his and that he loved me only. It was sweet.

Ezra began to leave marks across my collar bone and I smiled down at him. I cupped his cheeks and pecked him gently on his lips.

"Ezra...I missed you." I said in a soppy tone then flipped my hair back and pulled him closer to me, closing the tiny gap between us. "I missed this."

"Me too. I missed you being in my arms. I felt alone without you by my side at night." He paused."I was lonely."

That last sentence made my heart melt. I stroked his hair and kissed him hard and passionately. He was everything I desired. I urged for him to touch my bare skin and be in his arms for every minute of everyday.