21. Panic

Arias PoV

What I saw left me shocked and I didn't want to let him explain himself to me. It would just make me even more upset than I already am. I can't go through anymore heart break. My heart is just about hanging on by a thread.

Seeing Nicole, shook me hard. It was a shocking sight to see. I couldn't believe my eyes. Ezra lied to me all this time and there were so many moments when he could have told me the truth. I didn't want to hear another lie escape his mouth so I saved him the trouble and just walked away from his lying ass. Nothing he would have said, would have helped the situation anyway. He's a liar and I don't deserve him.

When I said I needed space, it made me feel like an awful person. I don't want to break up with him but with this lie, I don't know what to do with him- with our relationship. He told me that Nicole died. Why did he lie about that? He probably still loves her. Just thinking about the possibility of that haunts me.

After walking away from Ezra, I walked all the way back to my house. It wasn't that far. Rosewood is a small town. When I got home, I climbed back through the window like nothing had happened and just laid on my bed. My mum didn't notice so that's good but I wouldn't know until she comes storming in like a mad cow.

I thought about everything that had just happened but it just made me feel even worse when I played it over and over again in my mind. It hurt so bad. I wanted to scream but I was already grounded and I didn't want to make things worse by adding to my punishment. I wanted to be the better person for once. Ezra made a fool of me and I wasn't going to listen to his shit anymore. Maybe in a few days I'll forgive him but I need a boyfriend who I can trust and I don't think Ezra is that person anymore.

Ever since I left Ezra in the hallway of his apartment, I began seeing dreadful images in my mind of slaggy Nicky and Ezra having sex. I see the same picture in my head whenever I close my eyes. It's frustrating and I can't think straight. It's too much. All of this is too much to handle.

I began breathing heavily and it became too hard to breath. I needed to get out of this room. I needed air but even the air outside wouldn't calm me down. I reached for my phone in my coat pocket and dialled Spencer's number but something stopped me. When I switched my phone on, an image of Ezra and I covered the screen. We looked so happy in the picture. I grabbed my knees and sobbed, still struggling to breath.

"Mum!!" I coughed, hoping she would here me. I reached for the door knob but I felt too weak to twist it. My breathing was getting worse.

My surroundings became blurry and the last thing I saw was my mum coming in, shouting me name.

"My god Aria!" Those were the last words I heard before I blacked out.
.
.
.
Ella's (arias mum) PoV

"Byron!" I screamed.

I came into Aria's room and saw her lying on the floor. She was struggling to breath .

"Byron for fuck sake get your ass in here! Our daughter is dying!" I screamed again. When hearing my words for the second time, Byron rushed in and helped me out. "Call an ambulance." I said. After seeing our daughter lying on the floor unconscious, Byron ran for the phone as I requested.

My poor baby girl I thought. She didn't deserve this. This is my fault. I probably stressed her out when I kept her from seeing her friends and her father wasn't around to look after her for a while like a father should. I thought I was doing the right thing for once. I listened to Aria's advice and I fixed my relationship with Byron. I was going to tell her at dinner but then this happened.