22. Bad luck

Spencer's PoV

I woke up the following morning with several text messages from Aria's parents, asking me to come to the hospital immediately. She had had a panic attack and had been taken to hospital to take precautions.

When I read the messages that was sent, I immediately met up with Hanna and Emily and we went to the hospital together. I couldn't believe she had a panic attack and they have to keep her in over night. It's such a rush. She's never had a panic attack in her life.

"I hope she's ok." I told Emily as we walked up the hospital stairs.

"Me too." Hannah let out a tear which I don't think she knew that I saw. "I brought her some flowers. Roses, her favourite." I smiled.

"Where are we even going?" I asked, confused on which floor she was on.

"I don't know let's ask." I giggled. We had been walking around in random directions. "Hello." Hannah said to some guy, who looked like he worked here. "Oooh hello." Hannah said when she saw his face. She began playing with her blond hair.

"Hannah real mature." I told her then looked at the guy before he walked of. He looked busy. "Sorry about my friend. She's really immature unlike me." I said, now playing with my hair. "Man you are hot."

"Thanks but I really must get going." He said.

"Wait. This is really important!" Emily shouted before he pulled his attention away from us.

"Ok but be quick." He looked at his watch impatiently. Doctors are so rude but this one is sooo hot. Smoking hot.

"Where is Aria Montgomery staying?
She just came in." Emily said. She was like the only sensible one out of all of us.

'Call me' I gestured. The medic laughed but payed full attention to emily. He must think that Hannah and I are weirdos. The atmosphere just got hotter whenever good looking boys were in my view. It literally wasn't my fault. Hot boys just make me feel hot and fuzzy inside.

"Your friend is on the third floor in the X Ray room. You can't miss it. It's down the hall on your left on the third floor." He said. He had this thick, messy, curly hair and brown puppy eyes which were so adorable. In his doctor suit, he looked dashing.

"Ok thanks." Emily said before he walked away. When he walked away, she payed full attention to us. We were still looking completely love struck. "You guys are unbelievable." She said.

"He was hot." Hannah said in a matter of fact tone. "He looked at me." Hannah received a friendly slap from Emily and we all giggled.

"He had a bona. Didn't you guys see it? It was talking to my vagina" Emily slapped her forehead. I bit my lip. "He was turned on by me."

"Spence you have a boyfriend." Emily reminded me. Hanna and I were still love struck over how fit the doctor was.

"So, fuck Toby. I'll go get myself a smoking hot doctor." I bit my lip. We all laughed and climbed the stairs until we got to the third floor. We never went in lifts. I hated them because I got stuck in one when I was a baby. I was born in one because my mum was in labour when she got stuck in a lift.

We all followed Emily because she was the only one who knew where we were going. She actually payed attention to what the doctor had said whereas Hanna and I were too busy drooling over the fittie who, must I add, is a sex God.

Soulmates (Completed/editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें