12. Loved up

Warning: sexual content/smut

*****************************Ezra's PoV

I sat on top of the bonnet of my car while I waited for Aria to turn up. I didn't have to wait long. She soon came running round the corner of the school building with a huge smile on her face.

When I saw Arias face clearly, my heart started pounding. She had no idea what I had planned for her. I just hoped it would be good enough for her. I really wanted to please her.

Aria carried on running until she was just centimetres away from me. Her eyes looked for mine then our lips collided. The kiss was powerful and impulsive. It was like magic.

;)  (yeah its started again. The dirty stuff is back so please skip these parts if you don't feel comfortable. I would not like to be responsible for corrupting innocent minds 😂. On a serious note though, please skip if you are under the age of 16.)

"Hello beautiful." I said looking her up and down. All of a sudden she leant forward and whispered something in my ear. "You've got a handsome dick." I giggled then opened the car door for her. She got in then I swivelled round to the drivers seat.

"So you think I have a good dick huh?Just wait until it's inside you." We laughed.

"You are so soppy?" She said. I held her cheek. It was soft.

"No I'm not." I said. "Let's get out of here."

I started the engine and Aria placed a hand on my thigh which sent several chills up my spine. She made me feel these incredible feelings and it felt so good.

I drove us to my apartment and opened the door with ease.We walked in and I didn't hesitate once to sweep Aria of her feet and push her up against the wall. She wasn't expecting it but I knew she loved a good surprise.

She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me hard and mellow. Her kisses were like small pieces of heaven that I couldn't get enough of.

She put her hands around my neck and lifted her head back so that I could kiss her neck, leaving hickeys in every spot. I felt a weird tingling feeling in my stomach and I wanted that feeling to last. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Ezra..." She sighed. I sucked on a sweet spot on her neck which made her moan. I carried on kissing her neck when she stopped me.

She cupped my cheeks, looked deep into my eyes for a few seconds, then kissed me which was full of passion and full of love.

After a good few minutes of making out, she parted from my lips to speak.

"I've missed this. I've missed you." She said in between the kisses.

"I'm missed you too Aria but I'm glad we are back together, stronger than ever."I replied."You are all I care about. I'm so fucking in love with you!" My heart fluttered and I felt like I was in cloud 9.

"I love you too babe now where were we?" I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

Without warning, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and I pressed my self against her. She stroked my hair with her fingers which gave me chills.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth which was wet and juicy. Our saliva mixed together and it felt nice when our tongues moved together as one.