4. True feelings

A/N: I feel like I should do other PoV's. What do you think???

********************************

Chapter 4-True feelings

Ezra's PoV

The next morning, I woke up to find Aria fast asleep by my side. She looked so peaceful and soo inocent. She really helped me last night. She listened to every word I said and didn't judge me. That is what makes her so special. The fact that I can tell her absolutely anything and she won't be mad. She will think about my words rationally and always say the right thing to make me feel better. She is so optimistic.

Hearing the soft sounds of her breathing, I quietly got up and got dressed, being careful not to make a single sound. Last night was exhausting, for her anyway. She did all the hard work, suffering from all the pain of my hard member going into her core.

I kissed her forehead, without making a sound and she shuffled over with a small smile on her face. She was still fast asleep. I then went to the kitchen and made us a cooked breakfast. I cooked us bacon, three sausages each, an egg and baked beans. I wanted to give my beautiful girlfriend a nice cooked breakfast to go with a great night. I wanted to spoil her. She deserves it after all the trouble she's gone through to keep our relationship a secret from everyone she holds dear.

Minutes after I made breakfast, I heard yawns coming from the bedroom. I went to check on her and found a sleepy Aria at the end of the bed.

"Morning Ezra." She yawned, extending her arms out wide.

"Morning beautiful." She smiled. " I made breakfast."

"Great, can I stay in bed?" We both laughed and I went over to kiss her soft lips. Our tongues moved in sync and they fought for dominance. I let her win then I parted from her lips which were as soft as a feather.

"You can stay in bed for as long as you like. It's Saturday so no school." She got beneath the covers and I came up to her, teasing her. I knew she was tigglish so I tickled her on purpose and in return she pecked me on my cheek.

"I'll bring your breakfast in to you."

"Thanks but I'd rather have you. You are all I crave. I crave you everyday and night. I think of you even when I shouldn't. You cloud my mind with dirty thoughts and right now all I want is your ass in bed so we can pick up where we left of." We both laughed but that speech of hers really moved me. It shows that she really does care for me even though we really shouldn't care for each other as much as we do.

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"I do Ezra and..." She paused."as much as I don't want people at school to know, I don't want our relationship to be a secret anymore. I want to tell my parents."

"But-" she put her finger to my lips and I stopped.

"I don't care about the consequences. All I want is you. You make me happy and I don't want to live another day in secret. I want the world to know that we are happy. Ezra you mean everything to me and nothing can change these feelings I have for you."

I dropped to my knees and looked at her with wide eyes. I smashed my lips against hers and she kissed me back passionately.

"You mean everything to me too Aria but I don't want to loose you. What if your parents hate me? What if they don't approve of our relationship? And they will Aria. This is wrong. This is so wrong. Just look at what we have. Do you really want it to end?" I begged her not to tell her parents but she is pretty hard to say no to. She is so persuasive sometimes.

"It's a risk, I know ,but I can't live in secret anymore. It's tiring."She held my face in her hands and I trusted her with my life. "Now let's have breakfast." She pecked me on the lips then dashed out of bed to the kitchen table. She stared in awe then tucked into the meal that I prepared for her.

"I love you" I yelled back to her then joined her at the table.

She replied back then we ate in silence. The food wasn't cold yet so that was good.

After breakfast, I took a shower. The warm water felt nice against my skin. It cascaded down my body, covering every inch of my body. I stayed in there longer than I expected to.

Aria probably didn't notice but I was really worried about us. Her parents wouldn't like us dating and I just know, in my mind, how all this will turn out. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want Aria to get hurt either. She will blame herself and I don't want her to feel guilty about anything. I guess I just have to trust her instincts and hope that fate is on my side.

After having loads of thinking time in the shower, I got out and grabbed a towel from the towel rack. I securely wrapped it around my waist then made my way over to my room to get dressed. I decided to wear something casual; jeans and a t-shirt that read 'be yourself' on it. I wanted to be appropriately dressed for when I met Aria's parents for the first and possibly the last time.

I wanted to tell Aria my doubts about our relationship being out in the open but I didn't want to argue with her. I wanted her to know that I supported her opinion.

Aria sat patiently on my bed. She had already changed and, as always, she looked as cute as a button.

"Ready." I told her, trying to be strong but no one could prepare for having their heart broken into a million pieces. That was what was coming our way.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

************************************
Enjoy!
Aww ezria is too adorable😍
Please vote and leave comments (no hate pls)

-Natalie