2. A long night

Just like before this chapter contains sexual scenes so please skip ahead if you feel uncomfortable.

******************************chapter 2-A long night

Ezra's PoV

Today was going great so far. Everything I hoped it to be.

;)

Aria liked the flowers and the way she is kissing me now, I guess she likes the sex too. I got a few moans out of her and I managed to find a few sweet spots of hers. When I kissed her thighs, her heart beated faster and she moaned even louder. I was really enjoying myself.

"Ezra, please." She begged. "I want more."

I trailed her breasts with my finger tips and then gripped them with both hands. She gasped. I was surprised by how big they were for someone of her age. Really, I was shocked.

"Don't stop!" Aria moaned loader, gripping me tighter. "I want it! I want it now Ezra!"

I rubbed my crotch against her which teased her but teasing her was fun especially when she was sexually active. She was so aggressive. That was what made sex so much more fun with her. She showed me a different side to her.

A big bulge poked through my jeans and I craved for the feeling of being inside her just as she might have craved the same feeling.

I removed my jeans and chucked them to the side of the room. Sweating, I rubbed myself up against aria, causing more friction. She widened her legs to get more pleasure. There was an even bigger bulge coming out of my pants so I decided to focus on something other than the massive boner that I was having. I wanted to tease my girlfriend without punishing myself in the process.

To distract me, I removed her bra and enjoyed the view that I had. I sucked gently on her nipples, causing Aria to moan a little. She held her hands above her head, letting me pleasure her. I drew circles around her breasts gently until they became erect. I could feel the wetness building down below so it was time to get naughty.

I probably should know better, being a teacher and all, but I can't help the way I feel around this girl. She turns me on every time I'm with her and she really is special to me. When I'm with her, I forget what my job is and we didn't know things would turn out like this. When she came over to me in that bar, she unlocked a part of myself that I kept hidden from the world for a long time. She opened my heart up to love again and I cannot let a moment like this pass by. That would make me an idiot.

I moved my head to her lower region and buried my head between her thighs. Even after my best efforts of trying to lick her dry, she was still wet. It was amazing how much I turned her on. She wanted me bad.

I finally removed her panties so I had a better view and inserted a finger into her vaginal area. I couldn't resist. She was not prepared so she let out a scream.

"It's ok baby." I said, reassuring her.

I began pumping my finger inside her, at first going at a slow pace but then sped up over time. I then inserted another finger and wiggled them about, side to side and in and out, making sure she was used to the feeling of something going deep inside her.

I teased her for a while and then I decided it was time for the real fun to begin.

"Ezra remember to get a condom." She said, trying to catch her breath. "No protection can cause an infection." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I reached into my bag and got out a condom. I peeled of the packaging and threw it away. I then removed my panties and placed it on my penis which was already hard. I felt it erect as It was just minutes away from being placed inside my baby girl. She was about to have the time of her life.

I pushed into her without warning and she screamed loudly. So loud that the whole world could probably hear her.

"Ahhhhhgggggg." she screamed." Ezra I want more. Go faster please!!!!" I picked up the pace as she wished, causing her to moan louder.

"I'm close baby girl." I moaned. I thrusted into her with more power until I reached my climax. A white sticky substance filled the condom and I removed my penis with ease. We were both gasping for air. I clasped her hand in mine and looked deep into my eyes and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that? I know I did." I said. We both laughed.

"Best sex ever." She replied. We laughed again then I placed a gentle kiss on Aria's forehead.

I removed the condom from my penis then discarded it in the bin beside me. I noticed that I was still hard and my body felt weak. When Aria touched me, I shivered.

"I don't know about you but I'm exhausted after tonight." She said.

"You should be. It is 2 in the morning." Aria was shocked by this. We worked our bodies to the limit and little did we know that time whizzed past. Time flies when you're having fun and that really was true tonight. I had fun and I'm sure Aria did to by the look that her face gave. It was red like a tomato and she looked happy, exhausted too, but seeing her happy made me forget about all those painful memories in the past. I thought only of her tonight and that's exactly what I needed. I needed to forget about the past and focus only on the present.

************************************
Ok so I don't have much to say about this chapter apart from the fact that it was really awkward to write.😂😂

Please keep voting and feel free too comment.

-Natalie