27. Extreme heat

Arias PoV

From the moment I opened my eyes, Ezra was in my view. His hair was messy but it looked good that way on him. He always looked like a "sex God" in my eyes.

"Aria" He said clearly. His face was in perfect proportion.

"Ezra" I said back. My voice was croaky but it was expected to be like this for a few hours.

I was so glad to back from hell but t the Same time I wanted o go back. It was like a never ending dream. All my troubles just disappeared for a few hours but now I have to face them.

In the corner of my eye, I saw my parents smiling at me. My mum cried tears of pure happiness and my dad comforted her. He also looked like he was going to cry. It must have been a miracle that I survived such a major operation.

"Welcome back honey." My mum said then rushed over to me in her 4 inch pair of heals.

"Thanks mum." I hugged her then groaned from the pressure of our bodies pressing against each other. It was like all the air was being sucked out of me all over again. "Um mum carful" I said, patting her on the back.

"Oh sorry honey I was just worried about you. You almost gave me a heart attack" she said. I smiled briefly.

"I wanna see the girls. Did they leave?"I said, almost shooting out of my skin.

"I sent them home to rest but you can ring them if you want?" She said passing me the phone, which was on the bed side cabinet.

"Thanks mum I love you." This made her smile. I haven't seen her be this happy since I was little and I just learned to ride my bike without training wheels. It was nice to see after all this conflict between us.

"I love you too baby." She lent forward and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

She sent my dad flirty looks and it made me suspicious about something.

"Is there something I should know?" I questioned. Their smiles still didn't fade- just got bigger.

"Yes actually there is." She said sternly. "Me and your father have come to an agreement. You and Ezra can carry on your relationship as long as Ezra quits his job at rosewood high." My mouth made an 'o' shape. This was the best news ever. Was I dreaming? An alternative reality maybe?

"But what about Ezra's career?" I suddenly said. I tried to obtain my excitement. "I don't want him to give up his job for me. Have you even asked him about this?

"Yes and he agreed. Your father is going to get him a job at hollis." I squealed then I grabbed Ezra's face.

"I'm taking it." He said then pecked my lips for, approximately 3 seconds. "I love you aria.

"Ezra you don't have to do this. What did they say to you?" I said. I know how persuasive my parents can be and I want to make sure that Ezra was 100% sure of his. I know he loved working here.

"I'm sure Aria." He paused for a second. It was like he was double checking whether he wanted this. "Aria if I continue to work at rosewood high, people will discover our relationship one way or another and I don't want that humiliation for you. If I take this job at hollis, we can be together as I won't be your teacher anymore." I saw the relief in his eyes. This job offer would make our relationship legal. I smiled uncontrollably then kissed his cheek.

I looked at my parents and they saw how excited I was that they finally excepted my relationship with Ezra. I could see their faces when they could see how happy that made me feel inside. I couldn't find the right words to tell them how much this means to me.