3. Nicole

A/N: I really hope you are liking my story so far and thanks to everyone who is voting for this story. It's not that good and one of my first stories so please tell me what you think of it.

*****************************
Chapter 3-Nicole

Aria's PoV

"That was..." I trailed of.

"Amazing!" Ezra finished. "You were amazing." He winked at me then wrapped his arm around me.

That was one of the best nights of my life. Ezra really does know how to treat a lady. That was beyond anything I've ever felt in my life. I loved every moment of it and I just wanted it to happen all over again.

I really had the right idea with having sex with someone older and more mature. I know it's wrong but he just makes me really happy and I can't change the feelings I have for him. He's special and I'm just so lucky to have someone like him in my life. He's sweet and perfect and gentle. I feel drawn to him and dating older guys really have their perks. They know what they are doing so nothing can go wrong. With him, I know I can just enjoy myself without having to worry about whether the condom broke. I don't have to worry about surprise pregnancies. Last night was truly amazing and the thrusts, boy did they give me pleasure. It was magical.

I turned over and snuggled into Ezra's cosy bare chest. My whole body was sore and aching but it was worth all the pain. Ezra was a sex god and I was just really lucky to have him in my life as it was such a big coincidence, us being in that bar at the same time. That almost didn't happen. If I hadn't had that argument with dad and Ezra hadn't had his own issues to deal with, our lives never would have collided and he'd just be my English teacher, nothing more than that but knowing him is something I can't take back. Finding your possible soulmate is not something you can just throw away. We have this connection and we just fit like two halves of a heart. Just lying next to him, eased my pain that I was feeling from the night before.

"I love you Ezra." I whispered.

"I love you more."

I glanced over at him and he had the biggest smile ever. I'd never seen him so happy. I pecked him on the cheek then pulled him closer to me.

;)

I could feel his big bulge, which was still out in the open, rub against me. I loved the tinkly feelings that I got inside when his large member brushed agains my lower region. It was comforting, pleasing.

After a few seconds, the smile that I knew so well turned into a frown and I knew Ezra had something that he was holding back. I hope it wasn't about me. I hope I didn't say something to upset him. I mean I get aggressive when we make love but some guys would find that attractive. Touching him was something I couldn't stop. My hands were just so tempted to touch something they they rarely see.

"Aria there's been something I've been meaning to tell you." He shuffled and glanced at me. He touch my hands in his to get my full attention. Just as I thought, he was upset about something and I just hope that it wasn't about me.

"Go on" I encouraged.

"Well since I came back from my little field trip, I found out something. Something big."There was a big silence before he even thought of finishing his sentence. What was he keeping from me? I was about to find out. "It's Nicole. She's dead and out of our lives...forever."

My heart fluttered. This was the best news ever. I wanted to celebrate her death and let the whole world know that I don't care but I have to do right by Ezra. He loved her once and I have to accept that she will always have a place in his heart but that doesn't mean I can't conjure up images of me celebrating in my mind. Her being dead means that nothing could ruin our perfect new ongoing romance and I wouldn't have to compete for his love. Is it so selfish that I want him all to myself?

I was dragged back to reality when Ezra grabbed my arm. I tried to act sympathetic for him. Being with him meant the world to me but being with him also meant that I had to live with things that happened to him in the past. Those memories would forever be with him and my job is to help him create new happy memories to replace the sad ones. I know that he could never get over his past lover suddenly dying like that but It's just something we need to work on. Talking about the past sometimes helps you get over what happened or it can make things ten times worse but I've known, from experience, that it's always better to talk about your worries instead of keeping them buried deep inside. It gives you closure and that's what Ezra needs.

"Aria she's gone forever." I was glad but sad for him obviously. I couldn't show how happy I was. That would be cruel and Ezra would think I'm a bad person. No, Ezra needed a shoulder to cry on. Someone to confide it and that person right now was me.

Tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't keep himself together. Poor thing. He's falling apart. I felt bad for all the thoughts I was thinking. He looked terrible. I wanted to comfort him in the best way I could so I held his cheek with my hand.

"It's ok Ezra I'm here. I'll always be here. You will never loose me. That you can count on. We can get past this together." I hugged him and held him close to me all night. We drifted of into a peaceful slumber and let the night pass away into oblivion.

************************************
I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and vote!

-Natalie