8. Confrontation

Haven't got much to say so im just gunna let you read on straight away. :)

*****************************

Ezra's PoV

I didn't talk to Aria for the next few days which broke my heart but I deserved every bit of it. I should have stopped our relationship the minute I found out I was her teacher but I didn't. I was weak and madly in love. I was blinded by lie and that kept me from seeing the reality of our relationship and how wrong it really is. We both didn't have the guts to end it because it would hurt so much. I've never committed a bad deed and this relationship is an example of a bad deed. The age difference doesn't matter to us but the circumstances do.

Being away from aria made me think if she made up her mind in the end. Either way, I wanted to know. She probably made made up with her friends and they told her to stay away from me. I wouldn't like to be the reason why her friends hate her but I also don't want Aria to hate me. I know just how much they mean to her and losing them would crush her.

Sitting on my bed, I layed back and looked to the ceiling. My heart ached when I thought of Aria. I scrolled through the contacts on my phone and found Aria's name. A small part of me urged me to press the call button and that urge was so strong that I did just that. My phone rang three times but no one answered. It went straight to voicemail. I heard her voice being played back to me and it was comforting to hear her voice but she wasn't really there. I was alone.

I missed holding her at night and her sleeping by my side. I missed the way she made me feel when she was with me. I missed her touch. I hated not knowing what she thought about us. I wanted to know if there was even an us anymore. I felt sick just thinking about my life with her because without her I'm just the guy who was mourning his dead girlfriend. She lit up my world again and if she leaves that's the kind of life I'll be living. I enjoyed our little fairytale and I don't want it to end. Time ticked on by and I just listened to the sound that the clock made.

There was a knock on the door and, at that split second, I felt my world light up again but it wasn't aria. It was Emily, Aria's friend.

"Hey" She said. It was awkward. I thought she was going to give me this talk about how I am bad for Aria and that I should never see her again out of school hours but that was all in my head. I was just thinking ahead.

"Hi Emily." I started, slightly puzzled by her visit."What can I do for you?" I questioned.

There was a minute silence.

"I came on Aria's behalf." She said. "You see we know you and Aria have been dating and...well... I guess what I'm trying to say is that she misses you. We told her that you were taking advantage of her-" I stopped her.

"Emily I may be her teacher but I would never take advantage of her. I love her and our love is real!" I yelled at her without realising. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout."

"It's fine. Your the teacher remember. You don't need to apologise but you do need to let Aria go. It's that simple. We will help her get over you but she can't do that if you keep popping up on her phone every hour on the hour. You know it's the right thing to do. If you really do love her then you'll let her go."She retaliated. Those were the last words she said before walking away.

I couldn't let Aria go. It wasn't an option for me but Emily made it clear that she wouldn't let Aria near me. I loved her but I wasn't strong enough to let her go. I was bad for her, I know,but the worse part was that I craved her. I craved the taste of her body and when she rubbed her bare skin up against me. It was something I couldn't get enough of.

************************************

I know this is short but I was kind of busy at the time but I really wanted to post a chapter for you guys so here it is.

What do you think about Emily trying to convince ezra to leave Aria here? Please let me know what you think in the comments. I think this shows a different side to her and it tests her friendship with Aria a lot. It shows what kind of friend she really is.

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie