23. Brainwashed

Ezras PoV

After proposing to Aria, an angry mother knocked me out and that was the last thing I remember before the lights went out.

Proposing made me nauseous as I thought aria would just think that I was just proposing out of desperation, which I was because I didn't know what else to do but she was happy which made me happy.

Hearing her say yes was the best feeling in the whole world. Not only are we back together, but now we are now engaged. I guess we can't get married until aria leaves school but that is only in a year from now. The ring I gave her was a symbol of my love. It showed her that I care deeply for her and that nothing can get in the way of that. I only have eyes for her and that ring will tell other men to back of. What else can I say, she's the love of my life. Nicole dying was just an obstacle keeping me from my soulmate. Aria and I are meant to be together like two peas in a pod.

"Ezra." I heard a soothing voice call my name. It was aria.

I opened my eyes and say aria and her angry- looking parents beside her. Send me back to sleep. I can't deal with this stress. Arias parents saw us kiss. They know the dirty secret that we've been hiding and the look on their faces describe what I fear the most. Not being accepted.

My job, my life, that will be over. I could loose everything because of my love for one girl. Aria. It was worth it.

"Your awake." Aria said calmly. She held my hand and I glanced over at the ring she had on her finger. It looked good on her. The way the diamond exposed her skin to the world made it give her that extra boost of beauty. "We need to talk." She said. I gulped knowing what this wasAria glanced at her parents then back at me.

"I love you." I said. I wanted to make my feelings perfectly clear. We didn't have to live in secret anymore and I couldn't care less what her parents thought of us together but I have to admit, he mum scared me. She had that look that could kill.

"I lo-"

"Aria he's taking advantage of you." Her dad butted in. It was unfair on aria to keep he feelings hidden. "He deserved that concussion." He patted arias mum, Ella, on the back, praising her for hitting me. I was shocked. She should get sued for this. This is harassment.

"Dad.." She paused."mum..." she looked at both of her parents then looked at me. "I know this is hard for you to understand but I love Ezra." She took my hand and I smiled.

"You've been brainwashed then. " My mum said, checking me over. She tried to process what I had just told her. "His your teacher."

"There's nothing wrong with my heart mum!" She complained. "What I feel is true. This proves it." She pointed to the ring on we finger.

"There is no way I'm letting you marry this man. I won't allow it!" Her dad stepped forward and wripped the ring of her finger. She fought but lost the fight.

"Dad no!" She screamed. Tears trailed down her cheeks and I wanted to comfort her but I had to stay in my bed. Doctors orders. I couldn't do anything while I sat in the hospital bed. I felt useless.

"Do I get a say in all this?" I asked.

"No!" Her parents screamed. I frowned. I felt awkward when they turned their eyes in my direction with scrunched up faces.

"I didn't ask for your permission." She fought. "This is my decision." She yelled then stormed out of the room.
.
.
.
Ella's (arias mom) PoV

I couldn't believe aria, thinking she can marry a teacher. She's too young to get married let alone be with Ezra. He's an ass for wheeling her in. This can't go on. This must have been the reason why she passed out in the first place. He was pressuring her.

I stayed in the room with Ezra, who looked smug. He thought he was innocent in all this. How dare he.

"Look you stay away from my daughter. "I said, hopeful long getting through that thick skull of his that she was a child.

"Well I can't exactly go anyway." He smirked. I gasped. How dare he laugh at me. That perverted goat. He stinks of unsafe sex which I'm dreading to think about.

"I'm being serious here."

"So am I" he joked. "Did I mention that aria has a juicy pussy and it's all mine."

I was disgusted my his response. How dare he talk to me like that. I'm arias mother. He should be ashamed of himself. He should be on the Paedophile list. Young girls need to be aware of this dirty man. Having sex with a young girl much younger than him.

"I mean it Ezra. You stay away from my baby girl. I'm watching you." I said then started to walk out of the room with confidence.

"Suck my dick." He yelled and I was startled by his behaviour. I was astonished.

"I'd rather suck Brad pitts dick than suck yours honey." I continued walking an didn't look back.

I joined Byron, who stepped outside while trying to make our daughter see sense but she wouldn't listen to him like the homonal teenager she was.

"I tried Bryson. Ezra's still convinced that he has won aria over." I said then wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips and snuggled into him.

"We'll see about that."

***********************************

There you go my lovely readers. Enjoy!

Aria's parents are so mean. I understand that Ezra is her teacher so they have the right to hate him but sometimes you can't help who you fall for and once you love someone you just can't stop loving them. They will always have a place in your heart.

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Natalie