18. Spoby

Heyy guys. Chapter 18...wow i cant believe weve got this far already and there's still much to go. Anyway enjoy this chapter!
************************************
Anonymous PoV

I watched them carefully. Four girls who think they are so pretty and popular because of what Allison made them into. She was a bitch. Good thing she's dead. I always thought she would die before her time was up. She deserved everything she got. She's not here to protect them now.

I know everything.

A certain teacher can't keep his slimy hands of one certain liar and another liar can't get enough of her sister's juicy boyfriends.

The girls have no idea that I'm watching them. Stalking them like a lion stalks its prey. Allison thought she could get rid of me well she thought wrong. She tried to stop me and look where that got her. Bitch buried by a blackmailer. How dramatic?

I think it's pathetic. She couldn't get me of her back and didn't bother to share any details of her findings to her friends. Poor thing. Rott in hell Alison de laurentis. Let your friends join you soon enough.
.
.
.
Ezra's PoV

I woke up to an empty bed. I frowned. Aria didn't stay the night and I felt a piece of me tear apart. My heart ached for her touch, her breath, her pussy. I needed her. I craved her.

Lazily, I got out of bed and made myself coffee. I skipped breakfast as I wasn't really in the mood. Aria was gone and I couldn't care less about anything else in my life. She was the only thing I held dear to my heart.

She was the reason I was able to get out of bed everyday and she was already affecting me by not being here. I missed out on a lot last night too. She didn't stay over so we couldn't hold each other all night and work our bodies to the limit.

I took out my phone and saw that I had three messages from Aria. Immediately, my soul was restored. Seeing her name pop up made me ecstatic but then I read the messages and frowned.

Aria
Can't see you for a while sorry:(

Aria
I miss you already I want your body:(

Aria
All I want is to gaze into your beautiful eyes but I can't I'm grounded :(

Seeing her sad, made me feel sad. We were one person. Our hearts beated as one and I ready felt disappointed when I found out that I couldn't see her for a while.

I was so excited for today as well. I got Aria and I tickets to see her favourite band but now they have to go to waste. Such a shame. Being away from her makes me feel empty inside. My life is miserable without her.

Lazily, I got up and got dressed. I put on a smart suit then left the apartment to go for a lonely walk in the park. I was miserable. Nothing could change the way I felt unless aria showed up but she had no control over her punishment.

I looked up to the sky and a rain drop slid down my cheek. More rain followed but I carried on walking.
.
.
.
Spencer's PoV

I was walking in the park with my hands intertwined with Toby's when I saw Mr. Fitz. He looked upset and looked like he was about to cry.

"Mr. Fitz!" I called then walked over to him. Toby followed. Our hands still clung together. "Hey is everything ok?" I asked.

"Nothing that concerns you Spencer." He sobbed. The tears were visible now.

"No tell me. If it's Aria then it does concerns me." I said. I hate not getting my own way. I may have come across as nosey and interfering in his life but it's just who I am.