30. More threats

Emily's PoV

When I got a call from Aria I was so shocked by the news that she told me but I wasn't really that surprised. It was all old news to me but I acted surprised anyway. I wasn't ready to tell them just yet.

It was only yesterday that I started getting texts again and Paige was targeted. I thought it was just a coincidence, me getting texts from an unknown number to wind me up, but obviously it's not. I thought it was just some sick joke as many people that go to our school knew that we were being stalked by someone last yeah. It's not funny now. It's starting again. -A is back and all of us are in danger again, even the people closest to us.

In the past, -A has shown us what she is capable of. We thought we knew who it was but we were wrong. The -A team never rests and they are constantly watching us when we least expect them too.
.
.
.
Arias PoV

We all met at the brew and I saw the concerned looks of Hannah, Spencer and Emily. The fear was beginning to build up in their very souls and previous events were coming back to haunt us again. There was no forgetting this. It clung to our minds and we couldn't forget what we experienced after alleys funeral. That's when it all begun. It stopped for a while and we thought that was it. No more -A. We could get on with our lives but no, she's back, whoever she, he or they are. It's all like a big game to them. A stupid sick game that I'm tired of. This time -A could have more tricks up her sleeve and that's what I worry about the most. A new beast behind the mask and new games to go with it.

"So..." I said breaking the awkward silence that filled the air. No one dared to speak a single word. -A was watching and it was risky to speak aloud when there were eyes and ears every where. I no longer felt safe in rosewood. Just like last last time, I feared the worst for all of us.

"Someone needs to speak. The suspension is killing me." I yelled.

"Sorry Aria it's just a bit sudden. -A is suddenly back without any warning." Hannah said. She bravely spoke with no hesitation.

"Has anyone else got any texts from -A apart from Ezra."

I looked around and waited for someone to speak but there was another silence but this time it was shorter and less awkward than before.

"I did." Emily said hesitantly. We all turned our heads towards her and gasped. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see how we would all react to her also getting messages from -A.

"When?"

"Yesterday." She answered and stopped the tension that built up but fear was created instead. The atom oddest became cold and wearily. -A was targeting us one by one. Emily was yesterday. I was targeted today, well Ezra got the message but I'm pretty sure the message was meant for me. I never told Ezra about -A ,even after the long time period that we have been together for. I just didn't have the heart to tell him. I loved him too much. If I told him about -A, this perfect little relationship that we have will be ruined. -A is always two steps ahead of everything. It would probably take, what, five minutes for her to find out that Ezra knows about her. Whenever someone gets close to finding out who -A is, they get eliminated and when I say eliminated, I mean they disappear or worse-wind up dead. I just can't let that happen. As much as I want to let him in on this dirty little secret of mine, I have many reasons why he can't know. It's not that I don't want to tell him, I do, but the consequences that I'd face later on will big and I can't risk that. I can't risk losing Ezra. He means everything too me.

People who know too much, face terrible consequences. I've seen it happen before. Last year, when -A haunted us, Hannah got hit by a car because she knew too much. If -A can make that happen then she's capable of Doing so much more. -A is always the one in control and she always has the upper hand. She is always ahead of our every move. There is nothing we do that she doesn't know about. We are stuck in a continuous game of -A's manipulative orders. I'm sick and tired of it. We all are.
.
.
.
Spencer's PoV