10. Putting differences aside

I really think this chapter shows that ezria. You'll see what i mean. I dont want to spoil anything before you read it so Ill just leave you too it and see you at the end.

*****************************Emily's PoV

I watched Aria and Mr Fitz glare at each other all through English and it was torture. No one knows that I have problems of my own to deal with and I hate my life right now so I told Aria to give up on love. I hate myself for doing that. I'm an awful friend.

I'm a lesbian. I think. I've been feeling strange sensational feelings towards this girl on the swim team and I don't know if I'm crushing and if this is really happening to me. I've had boyfriends in the past. Two in fact. I can't remember their names which is bad of me but I can't stop thinking about Paige.

Aria had her relationship issues and I have mine. The only thing I regret is trying to make Aria feel worse about her being with our teacher. It doesn't even bother me but I just did it to get my mind of Paige. I want to confess all my feelings to her like Aria did but I'm not as strong as she is. She made it look so easy. This is different. I like girls and the only problem with that is that not everyone is a lesbian so if I tell Paige that I like her, she would either tell me that she likes me back or think I'm a total weirdo and tell the whole school about my sexuality. None of those options seem appealing to me. I wouldn't want Paige to hate me before she even got to know me.

I stare at her now and she even swims like a sea goddess. Her aura glowed and sparkled when the sun shone over the water from the window. She was stunning and I just wanted to pour my heart out to her.

When it was my turn to get in the water, I wanted to see if she was looking at me but that would only lead to me getting kicked of the swim team. Only the best were allowed to join and if you messed up once you were of the team. No second chances.

Once we had finished our swimming session, we went to change. I changed on the opposite side of the room and I couldn't help but stare at her. When the towel was wrapped around her body, I wanted to see through it and see what she had to hide. I gulped just thinking about it and carried on getting changed. I wouldn't want to get seen staring at a girl. I don't even know if I like her myself. She's a good swimmer and maybe I just like the way she moves in the water.

After we were both changed, I went up to her nervously. I don't know what drove me to do so but I did.

"Hey I'm Emily." I said.

"Yeah I know" she said. She must've though I was really weird. We are on the same team and she's in some of my classes so of course she knows my name but she probably didn't notice me much. I'm not that popular.

"Do you want to go out with me?" I froze. The words slipped out of my mouth and I could stop them.

"I beg your pardon?" She said, almost choking on her water.

"You have nice jugs." I said and again the words slipped out of my mouth.

I made a fool out of myself and by doing so, I earned myself a slap around the face which left a red mark on my cheek.

"Your sick." She said then walked of to her group of friends laughing.

I ran with tears rolling down my cheeks. I made an absolute fool of myself. What did I do?
.
.
.
Ezra's PoV

I was just going to grab a coffee when Emily bumped into me, knocking all my paperwork on the floor.

"Emily!" I yelled but then saw the tears that fell from her cheeks. "Emily are you ok? What happened?" I questioned.