15. Jealousy

Running out of plot ideas but I hope you guys still like this chapter even though there not much going on right now.

************************************2 days later
.
.
.

Aria's PoV

I woke up with Ezra by my side. I slept over at his house again since I can't bring him home to mine, even though I really want too. My parents don't know and, as much as it kills me, they really need to know. Even if they don't pay much attention to my life, I want them to be happy for me finding a guy as perfect as Ezra.

I wouldn't want them to hear it from someone else. They would think I'm such a slut and they would regret ever giving birth to such a whore.

No. They are my parents. It's their job to love me and be there for me in everything no matter what shit I'd got myself into. I'm their daughter so they have no choice but to say nice things about me.

I rolled over and sniffed the air. It was fresh and smelled of hot, horny, hilarious sex that happened only yesterday. I remember every moment of it and the smell of sex still lingers in the air. I feel so happy.

Getting out of bed was a struggle. Ezra looked so sweet and innocent, hot too and those arms were to die for. They were strong ad manly, great for holding me and touching me where it hurts. I glared at that cute butt of his and licked my lips. He was a keeper.

When I finally managed to look away from, who I am happy to call my handsome boyfriend, I got dressed and had breakfast at the small, wooden table that he had. I sat and ate alone in a peaceful silence.

When I had finished, Ezra was still fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I quietly left his apartment to meet the girls, leaving a note on the table so that he wouldn't freak out.

I made my way to the brew ,as there was no school today, and I met Spencer on the way.

"Hey girlfriend!" I shouted over to her. She smiled then came over to me like a crazy person. I pulled her in for a hug and then we walked to the brew together to grab a coffee. She just came back from Toby's. She told me all about her moment's in heaven with Toby. They are so adorable together. It makes my heart melt. They remind me how I act around Ezra-love struck and flirtatious.

"So." I said. "Did you have a great time with Toby last night?" I gestured a sex position and she gasped.

"If you must know yeah I did. He is just so great in bed. He puts his hands in all the right places and he's just so gentle. We never rush into anything. When we are together, time just stands still." I held my head on my hands and stared at her in awe.

"Awe you are totally in love Spence." We giggled. "Did he get a taste of your pussy?" I laughed even harder than before and I practically dropped to the floor. Everyone stared and I went bright red once I had noticed all the eyes that were faced towards me.

The chair that I was sitting on broke and I felt like I could have died from laughing so hard. What is this shit? Don't they have money to buy proper chairs. I could have died.

I looked up at Spencer and she just had a plain straight face. Not a hint of a smile.

"This is what you get for asking stupid questions that don't concern you?" I gasped. The look she gave was priceless. How was she so calm? I literally broke down into a fit of laughter and she didn't even crack a smile. I'm shocked.

"It was just a question and besides I hit it of with Ezra last night as well and it was a hell of a ride. Teacher's give the best sex. You should get one." I giggled. We linked arms then left to take a stroll.

"Who needs a teacher when I've got myself a policeman to get kinky with." She said. I didn't want to burst out laughing again so I just stayed calm and thought of a naked Ezra in my mind. Thinking of his body was all I needed to stay calm.

"Did you know that girls can have multiple orgasms in one night?" Spencer gave me a weird look then cracked up.

"What is wrong with you Aria? You have mental issues?" She said.

"I know but you know you love me." She nudged me in the arm then we laughed yet again.

"You do know that you just admitted that you have mental issues." She said. I gasped, realising that she was right. How could I have been so stupid?

"Well actually I didn't hear what you said so ha." I said, hoping to cover up the fact that I did in fact admit to having mental issues.

"You can say what you like Ari but I know the truth. She smirked then started walking again.

"You're so mean." I smiled. I soon caught up with her after a few seconds of jogging.

"I know."

We carried on walking then something caught Spencer's eye.

"What's wrong spence?"

"Tit bitch." She glared at the girl across the road with devilish eyes then looked back at me. "Oh sorry you don't know her. Of course you don't. I've been meaning to tell you. This girl Yvonne is trying to still to steal my guy and I'm pissed."

************************************
Not much going on right now but things are about to get intense.

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie