6. Decision time

A/N: Not much to say apart from the fact that there is a lotore drama to come so please dont leave yet. Stay and read ezria😊.

************************************

Ezra's PoV

Aria left me in the middle of the street without an explanation but I understand. We were rushing into things. I get it. Her friends hate her and she blames me. I wouldn't blame her if she dumped me at this point. I deserve it.

She ditched her friends to spend time with me and not once did she tell them about us. I should have known that lying to her friends and everyone she cares about would affect her badly. It's not healthy and it's not right for her to lie to the people she loves. I guess I just have to have faith and hope that our love is strong enough to survive this.

We've never fought before. Not like this. It actually scares me when I imagine my life without her. It makes me think of Nicole and that never ended well. I don't want to lose anyone else. Not again. I've lost too much already. Aria got my heart beating again and that is something I don't want to let go of again.
.
.
.
Arias PoV

I knocked on my door and my mum opened it. My eyes were red and blotchy so it was hard to hide the fact that I was crying from her.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" She asked.I swayed my head side ways then I broke down again in front of her. "You can tell me."

My mum shut the door then opened her arms to hug me. I felt safe in her arms and I just didn't want to make any decisions in case I chose the wrong one. I didn't want to lose Ezra and I didn't want to loose my friends. I just wanted to fade away into thin air so that I wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Why is the world so cruel?" My mum patted my back and stroked my hair to calm me down.

"Let's start from the beginning, shall we." I froze. I couldn't tell my mum. This was not how I planned for my relationship with Ezra to get out in the open. I wanted to find the right moment and right now, I wasn't sure if Ezra and I would make it through.

"Mum I can't." She held my hands and looked and stroked them. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Aria I want to help you but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong with you." She stopped;I listened."just tell me what you want to tell me and I'll do my best, as your mother, to help you." That I could do. I would just keep the details of Ezra hidden in the back of my mind for now.

"I messed up big time." I started. She continued to play with my hair which weirdly calmed my nerves."My friends saw me holding hands with this guy I'm dating-" my mum rudely interrupted me.

"What a minute you have a boyfriend? Since when?"She looked really surprised. Angry too but I think she was more surprised. Just another person who I lied to because I was ashamed of sleeping with my teacher.

"Yes mum keep up." I said. She looked really puzzled. "And I started to date the guy a few days before school started if you must know." That part definitely did not give my relationship away. I just have to keep Ezra's name out of my speech.

"How do I not know this?" I tried to carry on with my side of the story but my mum still couldn't get over the fact that I have a boyfriend and I didn't tell her."I am your m-o-t-h-e-r. I have the right to know this. What's his name?"

I froze. This was about to end really badly. My mum new mr fitz so I couldn't tell her. It wasn't an option for me right now. I would tell her eventually. Just not now.

A name. I needed to think hard. A name that my mum would buy."he's name is Eddie."

I felt bad lying to my mum, for what feels like the 100th time, but it's for the best. She will kill me if she found out. I want her to know but I'm scared of her reaction. On the other hand, if me and Ezra broke up then I wouldn't have to worry about telling her altogether but the truth is Ezra's hold on my heart is too strong. Now that I know him, I can't remove him from my life. It's not that simple. My life is so complicated right now. I remember when my life used to be normal and now I'm caught up in making tougher decisions that I don't want to make. I don't plan to hurt anyone but in the end the only one who will get hurt is me. I will be punishing myself if I let Ezra go. I love him too much to let him go. I'm in love and love isn't easy to come by.

************************************
I'm sorry I know this chapter is also short but the next one will be much longer. I've just been lost for ideas and haven't had much inspiration but I just wanted to post a chapter. I hope it's not that bad. I didn't particularly like this chapter much. It just feels like there's not much action in it. Feel free to comment any ideas since I don't know where I'm going with this.

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie