16. Resisting anger

Drama overload😁😀

***************************** Aria's PoV

I was left shocked and stunned by Spencer's words. I was more shocked that she would think Toby would look at another girl the same way he looks at Spencer. They are adorable together. She's just paranoid.

I know how Spencer feels, trust me. I went through all of it with Ezra and I still do. He's not my age and sometimes I worry that he would want to be with older women. It freaks me out but at least I know he only has eyes for me. He is like a puppy dog when he's with me. He's always so soppy and a real gentlemen. The guy every girl would dream of dating and he's all mine.

Toby's feelings towards Spencer are real. Just like Ezra's feelings towards me are real. I know they are. I've seen the way Toby and Spencer look at each other and its real, sexy, sweet, satisfying love. It's like they're in their own little world when they're together and that nothing else in the world matters apart from just being together. Times stops for that split second and it's just them.

That's how I feel when I'm with Ezra when we aren't in a fight. I'm tired of fighting with him. I want to just relax and enjoy being together because if my parents find out or the principal finds out or anyone finds out about our relationship, not only is Ezra screwed but I'll lose him forever and I can't imagine that. It's too pain to think about but it is the reality of things. His a teacher. I'm a student. His horny and I'm a hoe. That's how everyone else, apart from my friends, would see things. They don't understand how much we love each other. No one will understand apart from Ezra and I. We need to make the most of the time we have as a couple and enjoy every happy moment.

I dragged myself away from my unpleasant thoughts and placed my hands on Spencer's shoulders so she would face me. I had a serious face on and it took a while for her to meet my gaze. I really didn't want her to worry like I do all the fucking time. I wanted her to see things in a new light.

"Spencer, Toby loves you and you know that. You don't have to worry about tit bitch over there." I pointed my hand over at Yvonne and Spencer smiled sarcastically. I still held a serious expression on my face and I was extremely impressed with how well I was able to stable my expression without bursting out into a fit of laughter like I usually did when I found something funny. "You are gorgeous and my best friend. Any guy would be crazy to leave you astray."

My voice was firm and straight forward. I wanted to comfort her in the best way possible.

"You really mean that?" I smiled widely- so did she. I could just about see her eyes water, like she was going to cry.

"I meant every word Spence. I love you so much and so does Toby." I hugged her and it lasted for a good few minutes. I pulled her tightly to my chest, my head resting on her shoulder, and I thought about our friendship.

She meant everything to me. All the girls did. We've known each other since we were toddlers. We just clicked.

Since Alley died last year, the four of us drifted apart but I think we have finally started to get back to how things were and move on her death. Alley was a good friend but she was also selfish and manipulative at times. She was the one who brought as together. We told her everything and in return, she made us popular but I don't want that anymore. I guess that's why I don't care about a lot of things these days. I don't have to worry about the fame. I worry more about my friends and what people think of us when they see us walk on the streets.

It was just me, Spencer, Emily and Hannah now. Just four best friends. We're not Alley's puppets anymore. We are ourselves and I've never felt better. Alley's death was the best thing that ever happened to us. I know how mean that sounds but I think that is really true. People are no longer afraid to talk to us anymore because alley isn't here to scare them of. We are free from her torture and her games. We can be whoever we want to be and that sounds good. We don't have to be afraid of anything anymore.
.
.
.
Spencer's PoV

Aria's right about everything. She always has a simple solution to everything while I always stick to the alternative- give in to anger and let it control you.

I can't do it. I planned to walked over to Tit bitch and slap her back to wherever she came from. No one cares about her life, not me and especially not Toby. Toby is my soul mate and I'm his. It just took Aria's persuasive words to help me realise that.

"I missed you." I said to Aria.

"I haven't gone anywhere." She said. I found it really funny with how puzzled she looked. She looked like a squirrel who lost its nuts.

"I know. I just missed your advice." There was a short silence. Aria looked to the floor like she was deep thinking and smiled. "Your a good friend and I think we should hang out more often. The four of us like old times only this time Alley won't be there with us. Nothing's been the same since she died and I just miss all the fun we had together."

"I know it just feels weird with her not being here. You're not the only one who feels lost in all of this. A lot has happened but I do miss hanging out with you guys." She said. I nodded.

Alley may have been our best friend but she was a real stubborn bitch too. Melissa almost found out that I kissed her sexy boyfriend, wren, because of Alley.

She was hardly a friend to me. Just a real pain in the arse. We never did get along but I guess we had a love-hate relationship. I lied her and hated her at the same time. She had a way of making us feel special and I admired that. Although she almost ratted me out to my sister, she had her reasons. I was selfish because I couldn't keep my hands of wren. He was gorgeous and good looking. It's not my fault if Melissa has sexy boyfriends. We have the same taste in men but they just seem to want me bad when Melissa brings them home. I'm like a siren with no off switch.

"So I was thinking. I don't really know Mr fitz outside of school so how would you feel about going on a double date with me and Toby?" I said, waiting for a reaction.

Aria seemed excited but I couldn't really tell. She thought about it and then began to speak.

"I would love that but can we go somewhere outside of rosewood? Ezra doesn't like us being seen in public. He's really sensitive about where we can be seen together." She said. I thought about it then smiled. I've never had a double date before and especially not with a totally fit English teacher. Aria's so lucky but then again so am I. We both have good looking boyfriends. I have a juicy six pack to enjoy when Toby and I get kinky in the bedroom.

"That's fine." I replied.

"We'll I'd better inform Ezra. He's going to be ecstatic. We can actually go on a date in public." I hugged Aria briefly before she walked of to go to Mr. Fitz's apartment. I wonder what the sex is like for her. I mean he's a teacher for goodness sake. I'm not one to change but most people would think their relationship is wrong in so many ways. Anyone would think that he'd be more responsible. I'm happy for Aria but I really don't know how she got that one. Sex must be really awkward.

************************************
Ezria might actually be able to be seen dating but don't get too comfortable. Things are about to be spiced up a bit.

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Natalie