11. The note

This chapter just got me. It is too cute, not as good as the other chapter, this is just a filler, but im still pround of this chapter.

*****************************Arias PoV

I woke up to the sun blazing through the window and blinding my eyes. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes to get them adjusted to the light. I remember the events of the previous day. I told Ezra how I feel for the 100th time and our relationship is solid.

A loud buzzing sound pieced my eardrums and I shot upright. That was the sound on my annoying alarm clock. It was another school day but for once, I was actually excited for school. My friends were with me in most of my classes and I had Ezra for four lessons of the day. That made me smile.

I smiled for the first time since I woke up and jumped out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth thoroughly until they sparkled.

I hummed a catchy melody as I brushed my hair moments later and put it in a bun on the top of my head, pulling out a few strands of hair to add to my look. I then rushed down the stairs to have breakfast. My mum wasn't there so that meant I was alone again. If she's not up in the morning then that means she left early to go to work. What a way to ruin my morning.

I poured some cereal into a bowl then added some milk. After making breakfast, I sat down and ate in silence. I was sick of my parents leaving me. My mum was usually home but today, for some weird reason, she wasn't and the worst part is she didn't even tell me.

After breakfast, I went upstairs to change into something cute then picked up my phone. I checked if I had any notifications and I had a message from my mum.

Mum
Sorry I had to leave early this morning. Trouble in paradise. Didn't want to wake you. Have a good day. Love you
xxx

It was pathetic really. I stared at the three kisses at the end and just rolled my eyes. Trouble in paradise what does that mean? She couldn't even tell me where she had gone.

My heart sank deep into my chest. How does she expect me to have a good day when I'm all alone. Sometimes I really need my mum but she's not around to pay attention to my life. She doesn't understand how much this affects me but I have to live with it as there is nothing I can do about it. My parents have to work to pay the bills an I guess I'll have to do the same when I'm older but I hope I won't be as busy as them. I couldn't picture myself leaving my child on there own for months on end and sometimes not even telling them that they are going. I'd be the opposite of them. Growing of to be like my parents would be a nightmare. I want to be better than them. The better version.

I put my phone on silent , without texting her back, before shoving it into my school bag and running outside to meet spencer, Emily and Hannah. We always walk to school together. It's not that far. Just a few turns from my house and we are there.

"Hey you ready Aria?" Hannah called.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So you and Mr. Fitz?" I smiled. They were all over me now. Teasing me about being with Mr. Fitz but I just laughed along with them. It didn't bother me anymore. I was happy.

"Yep. Solid as ever." I answered. I smiled even bigger, showing my white pearly teeth.

"So what's it like sleeping with a teacher? Is the sex good?" Spencer asked. This was getting really awkward but I couldn't help but go along with it. They like him. That's all that mattered to me.

"Yeah the sex is good especially when he shoves his dick in me without warning."

"Ewww I don't want to hear the details." Emily said. We laughed.

"You started this conversation. It's not my fault if you're jealous." They all gasped at me in disbelief.

"I am not so jealous." Emily had an expression on her face that was easy to tell that she was lying.
.
.
.
After school

Me and the girls were talking about our maths results. I got the highest out of the four of us. 58 out of 60 has to be the highest mark I've ever got on any test.

I jumped up and down in excitement and I accidentally tripped over someone's laces but luckily I didn't fall on the floor. A muscly hunk came to my rescue and swept me of my feet in the manor of speaking. He was my Prince Charming and I was his princess.

"Hey." I said biting my lip.

"Be careful where you tread miss Montgomery." I giggled. It was Ezra. He helped me get back on my two feet and gave me a note which I shoved in my pocket straight away before anyone saw.

He left and I watched his ass shake as he kept walking straight ahead down the corridor.

"Aria stop day dreaming?"Hannah said. "What did he say in the note?"

I pulled the note back out of my pocket and saw what Ezra had written. Even his handwriting was sexy.

To my beautiful girlfriend Aria,
meet me outside so I can show you just how much I missed you when we go back to my apartment.

When I'd finished reading the note I blushed, knowing that I wasn't the only one who read it.

"Well done Aria. Someone's going to have a good night tonight. Be sure to pull the goalie. It's a neat trick. I tried it on my Caleb and he loved it." Hannah patted me on the back and we all burst out laughing.

"I don't think I needed to know that." I said. We carried on laughing and I said my goodbyes before running outside to meet where Ezra said he'll be.

All of a sudden I felt horny. I couldn't wait to run into Ezra's arms and feel his body rub against mine.

**************************************************************
Ezra called her beautiful 😍
Hannah was just so funny in this chapter😂

Hope you all enjoyed reading it :)

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie