19. What people do for love

Hope you guys like this chapter. Please tell me what you tjink of this book so far so i can improve it. Your thoughts and oppinions are important. I really like to write so i would love it if you like this story. It woukd mean a lot to me just to read to read the comments and see how much you are enjoying this story:)
************************************ Spencer's PoV

I walked into the shower after Toby and gazed into his perfect blue orbs. When he turned the tap on, I could see them sparkle through the warm water. They were perfect. He was perfect.

I looked down below and enjoyed the view I was having. I hid a laugh but he saw through me.

He pulled a stand of my hair behind my ear then cupped my face firmly. I kissed him then he kissed back.

I took a bottle of shampoo, without looking where my hand was ,as I was busy kissing Toby ever so passionately, but I grabbed the right bottle then I washed it into his messy hair. He giggled then carried on kissing me. The water washed away all the soap which trailed down his cheek.

I felt my way around Toby's chest and left a few marks here and there. I got a little carried away because when I looked up, his chest was covered in marks which made him giggle.

"It's ok. They were made out of love." He giggled.

He started kissing my neck then grabbed a bar of soap and started washing my body thoroughly. I stood and let him wash every inch of me, even the part that made me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Touch it." I begged. I bit my lip then he pecked my lips. "Go on touch it. You know you want to. Lick it if you want."

I could see it in Toby's eyes that he was very tempted to follow my command. He wanted to make sure I had as much fun as he did just moments ago.

;)

The warm water, which was just at the right temperature, cascaded down my body and then I suddenly moaned as I felt Toby bury his head beneath my legs. He bent down and licked every inch. He sucked on the flaps which made my stomach churn and my heart pound.

I felt the warm water which bounced of my curves but I also felt the pleasure from which added to my mood. I was in cloud nine.

"I love you so much Toby." I said. He looked up for a moment and smiled intensely.

"I love you too and so does this." He pointed down to his sore, slimy, still hard penis. "It wants you. I can't control this feeling. May I?" He asked. I nodded. Having him inside me would only make this moment even more enjoyable. I just hope Mr. Fitz and Aria have a great day. Aria's still grounded but I'm sure Aria wouldn't let that get in the way of love. People do crazy things when they are in love. They lie to the people they care about and do stuff they'd never think that they would ever do. Love is unpredictable. Some people are not so lucky. True love is rare and it's special when you have it. Toby is my true love as well as my soul mate. I want every second to last.

Toby stepped out of the shower for a moment to get a condom. I waited and while I was alone I put on some conditioner and rubbed it into my hair.

Toby came up to me minutes later with his hands gripping my waist. His hard member rubbed against my entrance and I felt my heart beat faster. I breathed more intensely and locked my eyes with his.