13. Nightmares

A/N: I kind of rushed this chapter but im in the process of editing so i hope i will correct most of the errors soon and please comment any errors you come across. It will be very helpful.

*****************************Arias PoV

I was brought out of my sleep from Ezra tossing and turning.

"Ezra." I yawned. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. It was still really early.

"aaaggggghhhhh." Ezra shot upright and gasped. Sweat covered his face and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

Ezra held my cheek and kissed my lips. I pulled away.

"Ezra its too early for this.Tell me what's wrong baby."

I got out of bed and grabbed a glass of water for him. It was still dark outside but I could just see the crack of dawn piecing through the window pane.

I sat back on the bed and handed the glass to Ezra, who was still very much in shock. He took a sip then put the glass on the bedside cabinet. Looking deep into his blue orbs, I placed a comforting hand on his thigh and he gazed into my eyes.

"Aria I-" I interrupted him. I hated seeing him so upset.

"Shhh. There there Ezra. It was just a dream. I'm real, here with you." I told him whilst wiping away the tears that fell down his pretty cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Aria I didn't mean it." He spoke so fast that I barely caught a word he said. I've never seen him so afraid. He's the strong one, not me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked out of curiosity.

"In my dream, you and Nicole were hanging over a cliff. I grabbed a hold of Nicole and then I just watched you fall and it was horrible." He said. I was slightly stunned by his dream.

We dream about things that we do in everyday life and sometimes memories cause us to dream about things. This dream of his could wreck our relationship. This means that if Nicole were alive he would choose to be with her over me. That bitch. She can rott in hell.

"It's ok Ezra. She's rotting in hell. You know that. Why are you dreaming about that hoe when you have me?" I said sarcastically in my mind.
What I actually said was:"It was just a dream Ezra. You know that I'll never leave you. Nicole is just part of your past so you're bound to dream about her even though it hurts me but dreams are a piece of reality that try to mess with our brains."

That calmed him down a little. Not really but he'll get there. He just needs a little encouragement from people who love him as much as I do.

If he's brother visited him, maybe he'll cheer up. They haven't seen each other since they were kids and I know just how much Ezra wants to make amends with him after he killed his hamster. Yeah that was pretty drastic of him and mean of him to do but that was years ago. They are brothers. They can't stay made at each other forever.

I reached out to Ezra and pulled him in for a hug. I played with his silky hair and he rested his head on my shoulder. He held my waist and I held his. We sat in that position for a few minutes before we parted away.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked.

"A little." He replied.

I didn't want him to stay upset, especially about Nicole. She's as slaggy, shit bitch. Ezra didn't deserve someone like her. She left him and I'm glad she fell of a cliff.

I found out, weeks ago, when I was just getting to know Ezra that he was dumped by Nicole and she told him on the phone that she wanted him back but she had a car crash and then the car slid of a cliff. Tragic really if you ask me but the thing that hurts is they never broke up. She died so he still loves her inside. I'm just the replacement but I want to show Ezra that I'm more than just a replacement for his dead slag of a girlfriend.

I want to be the one who clouds his every thoughts, even in death. I want us to be together till the ends of the earth. I love him and I want our love to last for the rest of our lives. Slaggy nicky can Rott in hell whilst me and Ezra get the live out the rest of our lives in love.

"Let's go back to sleep now. I'm exhausted after what we did a few hours ago and I really need my beauty sleep?" He laughed.

I was glad I was able to make him laugh and I hope that when we go back to sleep that he will think of me and only me in all my dirty glory.

"Ok I love you Aria. I really mean that." He said. I smiled at those words.

"I love you too but I really want to sleep now so please shut of the talking. You know what I'm like when I don't get a lot of sleep at night. I get moody so please just try and get some sleep." I begged. He giggled then grabbed a hold of my waist and we both drifted back to sleep.

************************************
Were any of you expecting all this from Aria? Tell me in the comments.

Aria seemed like the sweet little girl who got tangled up in something more than she could deal with but this chapter shows a different side to her. Please state what you thought about this other personality aria has in the comments.

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie