2.. The Delivery Guy

Violettas POV:

The Next Day.

"Vilu darling! Can you please look out for my delivery? Romalo's in a meeting, your fathers out and I need to go get the grocerys," Ulga asks i smile and nod. I grab a freshly baked cookie and take a bite. Just after Ulga leaves the doorbell rings.

"Oh she must have forgotten something," I shrug and open the door. "Um.. hello I have a delivery for Ulgita??" A confused delivery guy trips through the door. "Oh the delivery let me just go find the money," i go and fumble around in the kitchen and finally return to the delivery guy who seems extremely stressed out. "Hey, whats up??" I ask him trying to seem poliet, he's actually kinda cute. "Nothing I just.. nothing its not important..." he mumbles. "Ok then..." I begin to walk away. "I'm about to leave but is this your house by any chance or do you just work here??" He asks me looking nervous. "Work here?? No,no I live here why what is it?" I ask.

"Its just it said that Ulgita was the housekeeper here and you didn't really look like a house keeper, you're way too pretty," he blushes.

"Aww thank you! But no ulgi... um.. ulga is the housekeeper but shes out right now, I'm Violetta Castio!"

"As in... Herman Castios daughter??" I nod. He looks shocked and looks around the house. He's really cute. "Anyways its Tomas and I better get going or Luca will kill me oh and here's an invitation theres a party at the restraunt well kind of a party... anyway you should totally come unless you have something to do then it would be absolutely fine if you didn't want to come or whatever.. um i don't know... i'm sorry... bye" He hands me the invitation and trips out the door. I let out a laugh and looked down at the invitation. How am I supposed to convince dad??

*at dinner*

"So Vilu what are your plans for this evening?" Dad asks me.

"Um... i'm not sure I mean we just got here.." i mumble.

"Stop mumbling and speak properly darling no one care understand a word you say!" Jade buts in. I just bare a fake smile at her and continue eating.

"Well me and Jade are going out.. you'll be here with Ulga as we won't be back till tomorrow!" Dad muttered. He knows how much I hate him and Jade going on these little vacations especially just because of business.

"We just got here you know?!" I exclaim before standing up and abrutubly leaving the table. I go straight to my room and straight to my closet. I am going to this party!

A/n: These parts are currently around 500 words each as I prefer shorter and more frequent parts.