14... Truth or Dare

Mature Chapter: Well... kinda

Violettas POV:

The party ended at around Midnight. Fran,Cami,Broadway,Maxi,Andres and Leon said that they would help clean up. "Cami you are in no shape for cleaning up!" I laughed putting my arm round her. I was drunk myself but I didn't dare show it towards her. "Fine I'll head back home then!" She yelled running towards the door. Me and Fran grabbed her arms and pulled her back. "Cami stay here tonight, you two Fran!" I said directing them to a spare room. Fran smiled at me and Cami... well... I could tell she was sorta grateful. After we had all cleaned up we were all exhausted. "Lets just go and sleep!" Fede yelled he always got really fussy when he was drunk. "Buzzkill!" Cami yelled back slurring at her words. "Truth or dare anyone??" Fran asked sitting Cami down to calm her. I got another drink. "Drinking this late??" Maxi asked me I just shook my head I wanted to be drunk when we played so I could say I really wasn't in the right state of mind. Fede got my plan without me even saying anything and smiled at me whilst I sat down.

I hated truth or dare everything was so forced. A dare wasn't a real moment and anything that was a truth could be a lie. "Imma go first!" Cami slurred. "Fran truth or dare!" She exclaimed pointing at Fran excitedly. "Truth!" Fran answered calming Cami down. "Have you ever regretted kissing someone?" Cami slurred mumbling over her words. "Yes... my most recent ex!" She laughs and most of the group starts laughing except me and Fede who just look eachother confused. Once the laughter had calmed down Fran said "Andres truth or dare??".

"Dare!"Andres replied still recovering from the laughter. "I dare you to kiss any of the guys on the lips!" Fran slurred and began laughing again. Andres pecked Broadway on the lips."Dude! Why me?!" Broadway yelled laughing. "Okay Maxi truth or dare??" Broadway slurred.

"Truth.." Maxi said uneasy he wasn't drunk so he was nervous about what would happen. "Have you ever fancied anyone here?" Broadway laughed uneasily. Maxi nods his head. "SPILL!" Everyone yells clapping their hands excitedly. He laughs uneasily and point at Fran who immediatly blushes.

Maxi-Okay Fede! Truth or dare?

Fede-Truth..

Maxi-Tell us a secret nobody knows!

Fede-Um... I actually enjoyed the Rom Coms V takes me too see!

I am shocked. Everytime we go he acts all moany and whiney throughout the entire thing. I start to act shocked.

Fede:Alright... V truth or dare?

Violetta: Hmm... Dare why not?

Fede:Hmm

Fede smirks at me and I can tell he's thinking about how drunk I am. I give an uneasy laugh and he glares at me.

Fede: I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with..... Leon...

Fede and Andres start to laugh. I look at Fede and give him a death glare. He just couldn't resist could he?! I grab Leons hand and drag him to the closet.

Leons POV

When Fede said my name my heart skipped a beat. I barely knew this girl yet there was just something about her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to this closet. It was a little cramped but I guess it was ment to be. She swung her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist. I stared into her eyes and she gazed back into mine. We stood like this for a few minutes before she leaned in and kissed me. We made out for the rest of the time before Cami drunkily broke in. She almost immediatly burst out laughter. Violetta pulled away from me and smiled. She flipped her hair put a hand on hip and helped Cami back to the living room. Wow she was an amazing kisser but how could I think this?! I barely know the girl and well I heard her she doesn't date. I smiled and ruffled my hair waiting a moment before coming out.

After I came out Fede was orgainzing sleeping arrangements.

Cami and Broadway in one spare room

Maxi in another spare room

Andres in another

Fran sleeping on a matress in Violettas room

And me on the sofa...