9... The Encounter

Violettas POV:

I race down stairs and Federico strolls on in. "How was it? Is it a good school? Are the people nice? Any friends? Future replacement for me?"
I ask him jumping up and down with excitement. "It was good. Yes. Yes. Yes. No." He says smiling with the biggest grin on the planet. I give him my nervous look. "Hey v... can I have some mates round too ya know reherse??" He mutters under his breath. "Course I need to evaluate them see if they are up to my friendship standards for you,"I giggle before heading to the sofa and lying down. "Naps?? Seriously??" Fede screams at me, playfully hitting her arm. I manage to drag myself to my room and search through my closet for something to wear. The whole days passed and I am still in my pyjamas. I put on my outfit (in media) and walk down stairs.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"V get the door!" Federico yells at me. I open the door and four guys are standing there. I recognize them from that party. "Heya, Fede's mates right?" I try to act casual gesturing them to come on in. "Violetta.." One of the guys says I look at him confused. How the hell does he know my name?!. Wait hold on. Its Leon.

Federicos POV:

I walk downstairs too see all the guys looking around V's house. They seem pretty impressed. "Heya!" They all smile at me and V heads to the kitchen. I give her my special head tilt to say that everythings good. "So this is your house?" Maxi exclaims still in shock by how huge the house is. "No actually its V's I'm living with her and her folks," Leon seems to give me a funny look and looks a little distracted. "So whos this V eh?" Broadway laughs nudging me with his elbow. Maxi and Andres start to chuckle, Leon stays silent. "She's been my best friend since we were little she's practically my sister," I begin to laugh along with them. V comes through the room with a drink and heads back up stairs. She glances and Leon and doesn't look very well.

*BLEEP*

Broadway picks up his phone and looks at it. "Nah sorry guys but you'll have to practice without me... my sisters in hospital with a broken leg!" Broadway says in shock before grabbing his bag and leaving. He doesn't even properly say bye. It must be the shock. "Great we can't practise without a guitar player," Leon shrugs looking at me as if I could play two instruments at once. "Lets just go.." Andres says disappointed.

"Wait hold on guys.. I may have an idea.. Fede can this V girl play guitar?" Maxi suggests. I race up stairs and grab my guitar and bound into V's room which is a complete mess. "Geez Fede do you even bother to knock anymore??" She yells at me, I can hear the guys sniggering from downstairs. "Do you still play as well as you used too?" I ask thrusting the guitar at her. She begins to do some epic riffs and solo parts and flips her hair. "What do you think?" She laughs.

Violettas POV:

Fede grabs my hand and drabs me downstairs. I still have his guitar in the other hand. I look at Leon in horror. They've set up a band layout down here and the guy who was wearing a illuminoud green t shirt has left or at least he isn't in the room. "V, can you help us practice? Pleeeaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Fede squeals giving me puppy dog eyes."Urgh you know I can't resist that," I laugh playfully hitting him on the arm. Leon gives me an awful death glare. Whats his problem with me?? Doesn't he have a girlfriend anyway?? Urgh whatever he isn't worth it. I start playing and rehearsing with them isn't actually that bad.

*2 hours later*

Leons POV:

"Bye guys!" Fede says shutting the door. I had a surprisingly good time tonight even though Violetta being there was a complete shock. She looks so different so more chilled out. Leon its been two months.I bet she didn't even recognize you. I grunt as soon as we are in the car. Maxi and Andres are in the front and I'm spread out in the back. Maxi drops Andres home and begins to talk to me.

"You were pretty quiet tonight Leon.."

"Was I.. huh guess I just wasn't having that much fun?"

"What are you on about that was a right old laugh,"

"Meh..."

"That V girl is kinda hot!" He laughs.

"Yea.."

"She looked kind of familiar.."

"I dunno man!"

"Wait I know... she's the one who's dating Tomas that delivery guy right?!" He parks up outside my house and looks at me. I stay silent and exit the car slamming the door behind me. Is she still with that guy? What am I doing thinking about her anyway?! She's changed she doesn't really seem like herself.

A/N: Okay so for anyone who wants to know about Violettas change... Violetta is now a more chilled person.. since moving back home she is less stressed and Fede is treating her like one of his guy mates. She doesn't feel pressured to be this perfect girl anymore and is happy about it.

-Niomi xoxo