26... Fake Girlfriend

*3 months since the engagement party*

Violettas POV:

I wake up to the light shining through my curtains. I've been back home for around a year now and I am very excited to still be here.

Fede- Good morning sleepy head!

V- Morning Fede!

I notice he is holding a tray full of a variety of food and drinks.

Fede-Ulga prepared this for us!

I take a bite out of a triple chocolate cookie and savour the flavour.

V-This is just amazing!

*Later that evening*

Fede-Sooo... Party at the resturant tonight... you in?

V- Sure! Wait at.... the.... resturant

Fede-Yeah its this annual party thing or something... why?

V-I snuck off to it last year....

Fede-Seriously?!?

V-Yeah thats how I knew the girls and Leon...

Fede-Ok well then we can go... but you have to help me with something!

V-What now?

Fede-Be my fake date please!

V- What are you on about Fede?

Fede-Okay so I had to tell this girl that I had a girlfriend because they kept chasing me and Andres likes her.... she didn't believe me and said I had to prove it so.... be my fake girlfriend for the party??

V- Urgh fine!

Fede- Great and dress nice!

I go to my closet and pick and outfit (below).

I do my hair and makeup and grab my bag. Me and Fede leave and drive there in Fede's car. Dads on a business trip so I can drink as much as I like. Fede offered to drive in exchange of me being his Fake girlfriend this evening.
*In the Car*

Fede- Alright V tonight act like my girlfriend and no dancing or drunkily snogging other guys got it. Also control what you drink for once please!

V- You aren't any fun!

When me and Fede park up the car he puts his arm around me. We walk to the restraunt like this and enter like this. As we enter I feel all eyes on me and Fede. Okay time to play along. I smile at Fede and he nods we walk towards the guys. Most people have taken there eyes off us but some girls are still staring.

Cami-So since when was this a thing?

She points to me and Fede laughing.

Fede-This is my way of helping Andres with Sara. I told her I had a girlfriend so she'd stop chasing me and she told me to prove it so hear I am proving it.

Fran-Okay but don't tell anyone else I wanna see the others reactions.

Me and Fede exchange a look before agreeing. We have only told Cami and Fran that we aren't together but now we have to keep acting like this in front of everyone. Suddenly A girl with short curly blonde hair runs up to us. I'm guessing she's Sara.

Sara-Hey Fede care to introduce me??

Fede- Sure V this is Sara and Sara this is my girlfriend V

Sara-Like you're actually together I sware she's like your sister or something

Sara begins to laugh.

Fede- She's my girlfriend Sara except it.

Sara- Kiss her then!

Fede looks at her shocked. I grab his face and kiss him. He deepens the kiss and before I know it we're making out. WHAT?!?! I pull away and look at Sara shes gone.

Fran-Nice job! She ran away crying and Andres is comforting her as we speak...

Fran stops and looks behind us. I look at see Ludmilla entering with... TOMAS?!?!?