13.... Federicos Party Part 2

Authors Note: This is definetly a mature chapter which has some strong language...

Violettas POV:

I go upstairs and start getting ready. I got dressed into a very revealing outfit (first outfit in media). Usually I wouldn't but f*ck it no one can tell me what to do this week. I walk down stairs trying my best to walk in these heels.

Fede-Violetta go and put some clothes on now!!

I started laughing as Fede tried to give me one of my dads many evil glares.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Fede-Great the guys are here to help set up... go get some clothes on!! Seriously though please try not to hook up with my mates!!

We both broke out into fits of laughter whilst I stumbled over to answer the door.

Violetta-Hey Fede's in there!

I gesture to the kitchen as I see the four guys and two girls?? I kind of recognized them. "Violetta??" They say in unison.

Violetta-Urghh... lemme think.. Cami and Fran right! Man its been so long!

Cami- Yep it totally has! You look hot tryna impress anyone

She begins to giggle

Violetta- Nah datings not really my thing...

Fran-Okay then whatever you say

Fran joins Cami in her giggle.

Violetta-Also call me V not Violetta its not formal or anything plus I prefer it..

Fran-Sure!

Cami was wearing a very tight black and revealing outfit (outfit 2 in media) whereas Fran was wearing a short simple dress.

Leons POV:

We arrived at Fede's and Violetta answered the door. She looked incredibly gorgeous. I couldn't help but arkwardly stare at her. She let us in and started talking to Fran and Cami... I think they've met before.I try to listen to what the girls are saying...

Impress anyone.... datings not my thing.. call me v

I frown at Violettas remarks. Geesh Leon why are you so upset its just a girl?

Fede-Leon you okay dude?

Leon- What... oh um yeah sorry... zoned out for a bit...

Maxi-Lets go see the girls!

We walked into the living room. The girls were sat on the sofa. Cami already had a drink in her hand but theres no surprise there... I looked at Violetta and she smiled at me. "Okay let me see if I can remember names," she said standing up she looked at all of us... "okay Broadway," she points at Broadway, "Maxi," she points to Maxi, "Andres," she points to Andres and she hesitates when it comes to me. "Hmmm... let me see... oh I know... Barry!" I stand there arkwardly ruffling my hair. "I'm just joking Leon!" She winks at me. Fede gives her a death stare and she raises both her hands in the air. "Sorry Fede I forgot you were being like my dad tonight," she laughs "Remember it was you who asked me for this party." She folds her arms and does a cute pout before strutting back upstairs. "She's an utter nightmare V!!" He yells.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Andres opens the door and crouds of people come in. I guess this is where the night begins....

Violettas POV:

I cry with laughter rolling about on my bed. "V COME ON THE PARTYS STARTING!" Fede yells. I grab some red lipstick and put it on. I swing open my door and blow him a kiss. "Lipstick?? You never wear that stuff!" He lectures me. "Yeah but this way I will know who I accidently made out when I was drunk it'll show up in pictures," I say as if it was the most casual thing in the world. Fede gives me a stern look before grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs. Some guys wolf wistle and I just shake Fede's hand away and go get a drink. "V hey!" I turn around Cami's standing in the door frame. "Hey Cami!" I walk over to her, drink in my hand. "That lipstick looks so good on you... you sure you ain't trying to impress anyone!" She laughs.

"Nah I already said dating just ain't my thing... but I ain't a buzzkill go and f*ck whoever you please!" I laugh and she laughs too. I have another drink and so does she. "Okay thats my fourth drink tonight... I better stop or I will be sick!" She laughs.

"You'll probably end up staying here anyway!" I laugh walking into the living room which has just turned into a dance party. I notice Fede has already gotten drunk and is kissing some girl. I grab my phone and head over to them. "Smile Fede!" I snap a picture of them two laughing.

Broadway- Hey V have you seen Cami?

Violetta- Yeah she's getting hammered in the kitchen.

Fran walks over to me nervously. "Fran what is it?" I put my arm around her. "I just have a few problems..." I cut her off and put my finger on her lips. "Shush lets get a drink eh? You can forget every problem tonight! Now lets have fun!" I scream. Everyone looks at me and me and Fran burst out laughing. We go to the kitchen and see Broadway and Cami making out. "Get a room!" Fran screams covering her eyes. I laugh and shake my head. "Guys theres 3 spare bedrooms upstairs.. there right as you go up the stairs and count the three in front of you!" I laugh and they hurry off up the stairs. Now for the drinks. I grab me and Fran a drink she sips and I down it and another one and another one. I don't feel drunk and I never really get that drunk but tonight I feel like I've definetly drank way too much. I stumble to the dance floor and dance with some guys. I can see they are absolutely hammered, I look at the clock, its only 10pm. How the hell is everyone drunk already? The music is louder now and everyones dancing sexily so I just go and sit down on the sofa. Some girls and dancing flipping there hair about and flirting with Leon right in front of me. I can't stand this party anymore. I get up and get another drink. "Seriously V?? Drinking again??" Fede says to me whilst I drink the alchohol. "What do you care?" I yell at him he spoke to me slurred so he's drunk too. "Sorry V! Its just I hate seeing you drunk.. you aren't the same" he mumurs. I can't hear him well over the music. "Its okay!" I yell and kiss him on the cheek. I trip and end up accidently kissing him on half his lips and half his cheek. "V LISTEN TO ME STOP DRINKING!" he yells and shakes me. Does he want me to throw up or what because now I feel like utter crap!