15...Just Talking

Violetta POV:

I wake up and look out my window. Its still dark outside. I turn to see a peaceful Fran sleeping on a matress. Last nights an absolute blur. I look at my alarm.... 4:17 am... Crap! I get out of bed and go downstairs still yawning. I feel drowsy and ill. Urgh why did I drink so much?

I stumble down the staircase trying to be quiet as one of the guys is sleeping on the sofa. I can't see who as their head is buried into the pillow. I smile at them they look so peaceful as they sleep. I go to the kitchen and get a long tall glass of water and sip it whilst standing at the counter. Suddenly I hear a yawn and a groan before Leon enters the kitchen. He must have been the one sleeping on the sofa. "Sorry did I wake you," I ask. He's got some black jeans still on from last night and no top on. His body is pretty impressive. "Yeah you did," he says shrugging and still yawning. "Sorry" I mutter and continue sipping my drink.

Leons POV:

I am awoken by Violetta stumbling down the stairs. I bury my face into my pillow as I feel my cheeks go bright red. Since when did I blush. After a while I walk into the kitchen. I catch Violetta looking at me. "Sorry did I wake you?" She asks with a sense of innocence. "Yea you did" I shrug. I catch her looking at my six pack for a split second before she looks away. She apoligizes and keeps sipping her drink.

Leon-Violetta right?

Violetta- Just call me V

Leon- Alright then V

V- Much better

She smiles at me and then shakes her head. She must be batting away some thoughts or something.

Leon-Why are you even up?

V- Needed a drink

Leon-at 4:20am

V-Problem with that

Leon-Nah its fine

I look at her pyjamas an oversized university jumper and some christmas pyjama bottoms.

V-So hows that blonde chic... your girlfriend right?

Crap she remembers Ludmilla.

Leon-Nah I broke up with her and any guys in your life....

V-Nah I don't date

She finishes her drink and heads back upstairs. I go back to the sofa but have trouble falling back asleep.

A/N: Sorry for the short part...

-Niomi xoxo