24... Engagement Party pt 2

Violettas POV:

I frown at the clock. I hear the knock at the door. This is it. The Engagement partys starting.

*knock*knock*

V-Just coming

I swing open the door and see Fede I give him an uneasy smile.

Fede-Ready for this?

V-As ready as I'll ever be!

I take Fedes arm and we walk downstairs. The few guests that arrived early clap as we smile. Me and Fede greet them and then my dad approaches us.

Herman-Thank you Vilu I know this was hard for you!

V-Anything for your happiness dad!

I give him a hug and then Fede and me head over and get a drink each. He puts his arm around me and I smile at him. He truly is the best friend I could ever have. We sipped our drinks until we heard Cami and Broadway asking for us. We left the kitchen and our drinks and walked out together. I gave Cami a quick hug and Broadway and Fede did this man hug thing before we led them to the drinks table. "No getting drunk tonight babe!" Broadway winked at Cami who rolled her eyes.

V-So when's Fran coming

Cami- She should be here any minute she's driving Maxi, Naty and Andres here.

V-Oh okay

Fede-Hey Broadway isn't Leon coming?

Broadway-Yep with Ludmilla fashionably late of course...

They both roll their eyes and me and Cami laugh.

V-When even is fashionably late and how far does it get before its Obnoxiously late

Cami-With Ludmilla its always Obnoxious.

We all burst out laughing and hear a knock at the door. I go and get it and am greeted by a very excited Fran and Naty. They give me a quick hug before rushing to the kitchen. The guys give me a hug too and then we walk to the kitchen together.

I catch up with the guys especially Cami and Fran. I decide its time to go see my dad. I grab Fedes arm and drag him to where my dad is standing.

V-Hiyah

Herman-Vilu darling this is Mr and Mrs Vargas.

My dad points too a man and woman in front of us. I smile at shake their hands.

Herman- Oh and this is Fede a close family friend of ours

Fede waves at Mr and Mrs Vargas and looks a little confused. Suddenly theres a knock at the door.

V-Don't worry I'll get it!

I walk over and open the door. Ludmilla and Leon walk in. Ludmilla walks straight to the kitchen whereas Leon gives me a hug and then walks off once he hears her calling. I guess they're back together.

I walk back over to Fede.

Fede-Well everyones here now that those two lovebirds finally showed up. Lets get ready for the performance.

I walk off to the kitchen but Fede stays behind congratulating dad I suppose.

Federicos POV:

V walks off but Mrs Vargas calls me back.

Mrs Vargas-Excuse me Fede but did you just say lovebirds!

She seems outraged.

Fede-Yes anything wrong? Oh wait Vargas? Leons parents right?

Mr Vargas- Mmmhmmm

Fede- I thought that surname sounded familiar....

Mrs Vargas-Anyway Fede is Leon back with that TRANTULA?!?

Fede-Yes he is and don't worry shes like that with everyone.

Mrs Vargas walks too the kitchen with Mr Vargas following her. I quickly walk behind them and usher everyone out of the kitchen. "What did you do?" Leon mouths at me. I shake my head and mouth back "Sorry mate". Everyone except me V and Leon leaves the kitchen.