16... The Invitation

*2 months after Fede's party*

Federicos POV:

I get up and notice the time... 07:30 better wake up V. I go to her room with my pillow and whack her with it repeatedly, just like any other day she kicks me in the stomach so I pull the duvet off her. Screaming she steps on my foot and then gets up to get dressed. I return to my bedroom. Crap! I have that big showcase today. I knock on V's door. "Come in!" I swing open the door and step inside. "Hey V!" I say sitting down on her bed. She's picking out an outfit. "I like that one!" I point to an outfit. She smiles at me,"Me too!" She exclaims placing the other outfits back in the closet. "So what is it?" She asks. I think about how to ask her not sure if she has plans or not... "Just wondering if you wanna be my plus 1 to this big showcase at the studio!" I ask her.

"Sure! I have no plans for today anyway.." She smiles

"Ok then, Just dress casual we'll head their together in a moment!" I say leaving her bedroom.

Violettas POV:

I get changed into outfit Fede helped me pick (outfit in media). I put on some light makeup and before I leave I pick up mums diary and begin to read a random page.

Dear Diary,

Today was great... I sung at a sold out theatre.The croud was great and it made me realise that this is where I want to be my whole life. On stage. Its where I think I belong. Its where my family is and where I found true love. I was shocked to see Herman wasn't in the wings watching me perform as he always does. I walked too my dressing room and was greeted by a massive batch full of white roses. My absolute favourite flower. I smiled at the man carrying them as that man was the one who I loved. He was Herman. My fiancee.

-Maria xxx

I started tearing up at my mum's entry. I could tell she really loved my dad. I wiped away my tears packed my bag and ran downstairs to find an impatient Fede waiting by the door. I smiled at him and said "Lets Go!"