28... The Big Gig Pt 1

*A few months later*

Violetta POV:

I look at my outfit in the mirror. I love it. Jade gave me all this cash that was probably already dads to go get some new clothes so thats why I'm out shopping with Fran and Cami. Usually I'd bring Fede too get a guys opinion but he's busy with the others so theres no point to drag him away from the band. I go out of the changing room and Cami and Fran squeal in excitement. The bands got a big gig tonight and since I am a special guest so I thought I should dress nice for it. "V YOU ARE GORGEOUS!" They yell in unison. I smile at them. They hurry back off to pick out there dresses whilst I get changed into my regular clothes. I feel like a princess in that dress. I don't know why it just seems so very special.

Leons POV:

We've been reheasing for an hour and none of us can take it anymore. We're completely stressed out and we all agree that we sound amazing.

Andres- So we can invite anyone to this gig right...

Maxi-Well its at the studio so its open to the students...

Broadway-Yeah but we can bring outsiders in for it as well. There's gonna be critics and stuff there so its kinda professional!

Fede- Hey V's dads on a business trip why don't we have the after party at his? I invited her so she wasn't alone in that house whilst I was out having fun...

Leon-Don't sweat it V's a cool girl!

Fede-Yeah I know I've been trying to get her to sign up for the studio auditions but she won't budge. She won't let go of Diego....

All (except Fede): Whos Diego?

Fede-Just some jerk who broke her heart... using music...

Leon- A girl like V really doesn't deserve something like that...

Fede gives me a puzzling look before everyone heads back home before the big gig. I can't wait for tonight. Its going to be absolutely epic.

Violettas POV:

*Right Before the gig*

I get dressed into the dress I brought earlier today before knocking on Fedes door. We're gonna head there together.

Fede-Come in!

I enter Fedes room. I see him buttoning up the top of his shirt and putting a blazer on.

Fede-Wow you look like the bell of the ball already!

I smile at him and thank him polietly. He gives me a quick hug and I wish him good luck before we rush off into Fedes car.

Fede is nervous the whole journey. Safe to say that with him like that behind the wheel I was petrifried. Scared out of my own body. I got to the venue and instantly felt overwhelmed. They rushed Fede backstage and me to a vip area. I saw Fran and we started chatting.

Guess who's back-Niomi

BTW It's been six months, I've been doing exams but now I want to return, this was a chapter I should have posted back in January but it didn't work!