22... YOU'RE WHAT?!?!

Violettas POV:

Me and Fede drive home. Fede is blasting the radio extremely loud and grinning from ear to ear. When he get home I see dad looking extremely nervous. Jade seems very excited bouncing up and down.

"Um.. Kids... we have something to tell you.."  Dad mutters. Fede grabs my hand and we sit down oppersite them.

Jade-We're getting married!!

Jades scream haunts me. Its not true I look at her hands and see a ring. I look at Fede who looks shocked but not as shocked as I do. My eyes fill with tears and a bubble of fear rises up inside of me. "YOU'RE WHAT!" I scream tears gushing out of my eyes.

Jade-Getting Married Viola and the engagement party is in two weeks darling so feel free to invite some friends or Fede's friends cause you know.....

My dad says silent. Fede puts his arm around me and I bury my head in his chest.

Herman-Vilu I...

V-Dad... I'm happy for you... just please make sure you know what you're doing!

I run up stairs and I hear Fede chasing me. I walk into my bedroom leaving the door open which is soon shut by Fede.

Fede- V are you okay?

V-No but I can't do anything my dads happy

Fede picks up a guitar and starts playing.

We sing and I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

Fede- You have an amazing voice V

V-As do you Fede!

Fede- Hey why don't some of us guys perform at the engagement party! I'll invite some of the guys from the studio if you want.

V-Sure Jade said too invite anyone so why not?

Fede-Awesome I'll go make some calls.

Sorry Guys for the short part!