7... Meanwhile

Important please read:Authors Note: This Part is just to explain about what happened to the guys after the party.. its been two months so no life changing things have occured but its definetly changed some people.  Please pay attention to who's point of view you are reading.

Tomas' POV:

I still think about Violetta but I haven't seen her since the date. Maybe Leon and Ludmilla ruined it or Maybe she didn't think it was a date?? I've been at her house three times to deliver orders but each time the same woman answers the door and I never see her in the street. Leon is still determined that I wanted Ludmilla but he's seemed too leave me alone after him and Ludmilla broke up about a month ago.

Francescas POV:

Tomas seems distracted all the time. I try to get closer to him but he just isn't catching on. Maxi's made a new group of friends leaving me and Cami behind in the dust. He's now bffs with Broadway, Andres and Leon. I mean Leon's definetly changed after he called it quits with Ludmilla he's no longer the player he used to be now he's actually rather friendly.

Leons POV:

Me and Ludmilla decided to call it quits around a month back. She ruined all my friendships and whenever I tried to be nice she'd turn me back into a jerk. I never liked being with her in the first place. Tomas is the least of my issues now we need to find a new lead singer for the band me Maxi Broadway and Andres created. We're thinking about this new guy, if he can sing.