10... First time at the studio

*Around a month later*

Violetta POV:

"V WAKE UP COME ON!!! ITS SATURDAY COME ON WAKE UP V!!!!" Fede screams at me, repeatedly hitting me with a pillow. I elbow him in the chest and he hits my arm. I kick his knee and he grabs both of my hands. I push him away and he pins me back down. We wrestle like this for five minutes before I slap him hard round the face and head back to bed. "This is why you don't have a boyfriend ya know?!" He screams at me laughing. I kick him in the shin. "Huh like I want a stupid boyfriend!" I mutter giving him a death glare.

After about half an hour debating whether to get up I drag myself out of bed and get dressed (Outfit in Media) I don't bother with any makeup. I head down and I am greeted by the joy of seeing Jade and my dad all loved up. I make a gagging noise and do a fake cough until my dad notices me.. "Vilu, you look... comfortable!" He smiles at me. I can tell he likes how my new waredrobe doesn't attract anyone but he doesn't like how its not posh nor exspensive. "If only you'd go shopping with me darling you'd have a lot of fun ya know!" Jade exclaims in her stupid naisly voice. I roll my eyes luckily my dad doesn't see. "Maybe someday Jade!" I sarcastically copy her voice. I see Fede behind her trying not to laugh. "You ready to go V?" He asks me saving me from this awful conversation. "Yep! Dad were off.." I kiss my dad on the cheek and he grabs me by the shoulder. "Where are you two off too?" He asks Fede sturnly not letting me move. "I need to pick up something from the studio quick and then we're gonna go see a rom-com in the cinema much to my dismay.." Fede gives me a sturn look and rolls his eyes at my dad. "She gets that from her mum," my dad laughs nervously.  I smile at him. I think its fine now when he talks about mum because its always in a very positive light. I give him a quick hug and head out with Fede.

We step outside and walk towards Fede's car. He opens the door and bows for me laughing his head off. I do a quick courtsy before jumping into the passengers seat. He jumps into the drivers seat and we blast loud punk music all the way to the studio. Fede isn't the best parker. So it takes us five minutes before actually parking up. We get out of the car and walk towards the entrance. "Why is their so many people here its Saturday??" I ask him gesturing to the crouds of people outside the studio. "Some opening evening or something, I didn't really wanna help out" he says grabbing my hand and leading me through crouds of people. We get to a main classroom where there seems to be a lot of people trying to get out of doing any work. "Federico is this your girlfriend?" This blonde girl exclaims smirking at Fede. It was the same blonde girl I saw ages ago at that party. "No she isn't my girlfriend... she's just a mate," he says laughing at her ridiculous remark. I let go of his hand and stand their arkwardly whilst he searches through some sheet music. The blonde girl struts her way out of the room. I lean against the wall and look out of the classroom window. I see the guys I met a few weeks back. They notice me and I polietly wave. Suddenly I see Tomas come in with a delivery and I turn around quickly. We haven't really kept in touch since the party and I am kind of glad I don't like him like that. Sure we can be mates but nothing more. "V, I got the music you ready to go?" I nod quickly and we walk out. "I'm just gonna say hi to the guys," I check the time and nod silently following him again. We walk over to  the guys and I smile at them.

A/N: I have decided to write any group convos in script form. Anything said that has more than two people speaking will be in script formation.

Fede: Hey guys whassup!

Fede high fives the guys and I just stand there silently and smile.

Andres: Why aren't you helping out today Fede?

Fede: V's dragging me to see some stupid Rom Com

I playfully hit Fede on the arm. He bares his teeth at me and mimes hitting me in the head.

Maxi: I don't actually mind Rom Coms

We all laugh at Maxi's remark even me. Suddenly I see Tomas approaching us.

Tomas: Excuse me I have a delivery for 'Leon Varges'

He hands Leon a box and Leon's eyes fill with horror. Wait do they still remember eachother?